• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
7.7 actually.

So like 2X AP difference. With fifteen seconds of pure punching I feel like he can whittle down Shaggy quite a bit.

Gonna have to say Godzilla can win after a tough fight thanks to his time stop allowing him enough time to get some free hits in to whittle down Shaggy. Otherwise this seems like it could go either way.

Tbh, this doesn't make sense considering the stamina advantage that Shaggy has over Godzilla.

Also.

Shaggy has resistance against blunt attacks due to being rubber (A power up, yes, but isn't restricted since only optional equipment is restricted) and has shown to not be 'that' affected to fireballs of higher AP than what Godzilla has.(Considering that Shaggy simply considered the fireball that scales to his dura to be hot, so there's that.)

yeah, as well as better durability and superior stamina and how hes literally made of rubber, so godzilla aint pummeling him any time soon

shaggy is also much more experienced, and although both are in-character shaggy has faced his fears on many occasions

How do the following powers of Shaggy's work?:

Magic, Reality Warping, Sound Manipulation, Can create earthquakes, Elasticity, Animal Manipulation, Regenerationn (Likely Low), Can read minds

In particular, his his Regenerationn fast enough to be combat applicable? How effective? Also, how does his mind reading work on? Who will he use it on?

Godzilla-kun can stop time for over 15 seconds, but how long at peak?

Shaggy's AP is higher, but is Shaggy's Durability the same as his AP? Higher? Lower?

Part of the premise of voting for Godzilla is him stopping time with his Sandglass.... But how is it used? Is there a visible "animation" (This IS Godzilla-kun's Video Game key.)? How reuseable is it?

With Mind Reading (if he uses it at the right time) or simple observation (if he's not too scared of the miniature monster.), Shaggy might be able to realize that when it seems like time has passed in an instant without him noticing and the last thing he saw before now was the monster using a sandglass....

He has worked with mystical stuff, but not sure about time manipulation. Could he realize what's up?

If the Sandglass stops being useable for whatever reason, Godzilla stopping time to win becomes a lot less viable. Can it be destroyed?

What about Shaggy seizing it via physical force (if he realizes to & gets the guts for it?) from Godzilla-kun? Shaggy has Peak Human Lifting Strength to Godzilla's Athletic Human, so he could actually overpower him in that regard.

Can Godzilla spam the sandglass? If not, one alternative might just be cowardice; Shaggy has incredible stamina for fleeing, & it's IC to do so, even if he's willing to fight. Moreso if he realizes something he needs to get away from (Like a beatdown in timestop) is coming.

Supposing the fight is SBA's default location, Central Park, New York, he might be able to use his athletics to make Godzilla have to waste time reaching him. Such as by climbing a tree, diving into the water, etc.

Shaggy DOES have the better stamina, especially when retreating.

Then again, how does Godzilla-kun's Portal Creation work? It requires the Master Key. (Probably easier to observe than the Sandglass.)

So yeah, anyone have any idea about the answers to my questions? Shaggy might have tactics he could use against GK... Just not easy to employ 'em & I'm not sure how everything works.

"In particular, his his Regenerationn fast enough to be combat applicable?"

I mean, he got okay after having all the bones of his body broken in some hours, so ehhhhh, not really sure.

The Mind reading is just like, him casually reading Scooby thoughts.

"Can create earthquakes, Elasticity" Those are power ups, so not usable on this fight.

Magic (He uses it to summon food, though he once used to remake history in a way that Mystery Inc never existed), his reality warp is also his toon force (Which includes drawing a door that worked, which was made on an attempt to stop the villain of the week.)

Also... Shaggy shouldn't be that scared, considering that in one of the movies, he taught monsters (Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School) and well... Godzilla's daughter was a student there, though she didn't really appear in the movie up to the end, so there's that

So, he probably can't read Godzilla-kun's mind. Only way he'd cue into that Godzilla can stop time with the sandglass would have to be observation. He could at least try & take it in close combat, though.

How does that Sandglass work, I wonder?

Godzilla-kun stopping time & beating up Shaggy is probably the biggest hurdle for him, & I'm not sure he can overcome it, unless he can react & somehow flee to out of range before stopping time finishes.

Ahh, good to know! Thanks for the updates! I know I get frustrated when I see statistics/powers/abilities with no justifications.

So if Godzilla-kun's thinking about using the hourglass to stop time before he uses it, Shaggy might be able to realize what it does & could seek to get rid of it.

also just realized there's a thread that could or not give them Time Stop and/or Time Manipulation via Toon Force, so I will just wait out, though even without that, I already gave my reasonings for why Shaggy should be able to win.

GoCommitDi said:
will his fire attacks even do much to shaggy when he tanked a fireball that has greater ap than godzilla?
Yeah, I myself don't think that will be usable here tbh

my face when I give tons of reasons for why Shaggy wins and then someone uses "Fire attack" as reasoning for winning this considering Shaggy durability is via tanking a fireball of greater ap lmao..

The Time Stop is apparently a power up item that appears in the map and Godzilla has to pick up, is that even usable here? Like, are we just assuming that Godzilla has in it's hands considering that he apparently gets from spawning inside the map?

Also, tfw using lightning against a guy who reacts to lightning Speed equalized suck ass

CursedGentleman said:
my face when I give tons of reasons for why Shaggy wins and then someone uses "Fire attack" as reasoning for winning this considering Shaggy durability is via tanking a fireball of greater ap lmao..
I dont understand it either but i guess thats to be expected considering that people like to downplay the scooby doo verse

Well noting I am not voting yet, Shaggy for better strength, durability and fighting instinct.

His experience with fighting monsters should make fighting a human-sized dinosaur not a problem.

Shaggy Rogers - 3 - CursedGentleman, GoCommitDi, jasonsith

Godzilla-Kun - 4 - Kiryu2012, Jackythejack, Apex PredatorX, Kiryu-MG3

Back