• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last time on Vs Battle Wiki Z...

2-C Super Sonic lost to 4-A Kirby, due to Kirby's spookiness. Shadow has finally returned after being brought back with the 7 Chaos Emeralds, and with his newfound power, unlocked with his training with King Kai, he sets off to avenge his rival and save the multiverse from Kirby's gluttonous wrath. Will he prevail, or will Kirby's terror continue?

Rules:

-2-C Shadow , 4-A Kirby

-Speed equalized cuz if not Shadow blitzes Kirby and everybody else in Super Smash Bros with the exception of Sonic (But he's dead now lol)

-Bloodlusted

SHADSY
**** you

Vegetapan-1-
That's gay

To be fair... Sonic lost due to not having a way to put down Kirby and his previous lack of Non-Physical Interaction, which he now has. Whether he'd still lose is another thread entirely.

As for this, uh... I'll follow this aling and see where it goes.

Your scenario made me laugh pretty hard, not gonna lie...

Wasn't it also because of Kirby's regen? They established that Sonic can touch ghosts due to that one level in S3&K, but it was clear that he couldn't kill them.

One of the other ghostly enemies linked in Classic Sonic's profiles flat-out disappeared when Sonic jumped into them, though. It wouldn't make sense for them to just disappear if Sonic couldn't hurt them.

I thought the same thing, but I sat through a video of the zone and painstakingly analyzed it because I'm a fricken loser.

The video shows that in the zone, there are always three ghosts in the screen. Whenever Sonic pops one, another one quickly takes its place. What I found interesting however, is that once Sonic runs to fast and the leaves the ghosts behind. But the three ghosts always reappear. I believe this set number means that these are the same ghosts that just keeps popping up. Either that or the console limitation I ain't so sure ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Ok so first i need to know how good/effective kirby's precognition and information analysis. I also need to know how his abilities work in general.

Also was it ever resolved how shadow's bfr works ?

But BFR wont work in Kirby since he can return, also Kirby resists time stop, Kirby is likely to win using a heart.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
1) It's BFR outside of time and space. When has Kirby ever functioned without a space-time?
Didn't most people disagree with that?

We still need to come to a conclusion otthat thread.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Dark649 posted a video of it and yeah, nothing changed.
Were?

The only thing I remember was a gif, that didn't specify were it would BFR.

I went back to the thread, and it's just a GIF that doesn't specify were Shadow BFRs. In fact, I can see stars through that rift.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Shadow busts the universe or BFRs him lol.
I did put him at bloodlusted, and considering he is more violent, he could do that. But, I ain't so sure because of Shadow's promise to Maria.

Also kirby does have his own time stop. Also does time stop work on infinite speed characters, if not then neither of their time stops will work here.

I believe it was split on whether not his bfr lead to outside time and space or not.

Unless it has feats of doing so, then time stop will not work on infinites/immeasurables. Nobody in Kirby has a speed that starts with an "i."

I did put him at bloodlusted, and considering he is more violent, he could do that. But, I ain't so sure because of Shadow's promise to Maria.

Bloodlusted means all morals/inhibitions are off. They'll do whatever it takes to win.

I guess so. Besides the new writers completely botched up Shadow's character. So I'm pretty sure he wouldn't care.

What is this thing with putting Kirby against 3-A and tier 2 characters?

Someone close this.

Btw Shadow being able to BFR others outside of space-time is still wank. Azzy already said how things from beyond the space-time continuum can simply be things from another space-time continuum and Matt did essentially the same in that thread were users wanted to upgrade Dragon Ball Heroes characters to infinite speed.

Eficiente said:
Btw Shadow being able to BFR others outside of space-time is still wank. Azzy already said how things from beyond the space-time continuum can simply be things from another space-time continuum and Matt did essentially the same in that thread were users wanted to upgrade Dragon Ball Heroes characters to infinite speed.
@Shadow You got anything to say about this?

Back