• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Listentomyrhytm said:
Wait, wouldn't that mean certain chars with Acasuality should be unaffected by it?
Pretty much this, why does Super Shadow have acasuality type 1 but not base again anyone?

I think it's from scaling because of Chaos Energy but I don't know to who or for what.

Well, i'm saying Silver is Acausality type 1 in base but that's also is speculation till a CRT is made. But I say that because Silver has the feats. I don't think their bases scale cause there is no connection between Base Shadow and Base Silver.

Super forms scale to each other because of Chaos Energy.

Isn't Shadow's whole thing that his chaos powers are superior to everyone else's? I mean, that's why some of Knuckles' abillities are listed for Shadow despite having never used said abillities himself. I don't know what Silver's acasuality stems from (i don't know as much about the comics as i do about the main canon tbh) but if it's tied to the emeralds then i think it would make sense for Shadow to have it too for the same reason some of Knuckles' abillities are listed on his profile.

As memey as the last option seems, I'd say probably either Shadow or they get bored and **** each other.(???) Keep in mind that the argument that Sakuya time stops faster than Shadow is probably not applicable because Shadow can cast Chaos Control instantly pre-super genesis wave, and although I have only seen it personally used for warping, I would assume that it applies to time stop and time manipulation itself due to his extense proficiency in Chaos Powers pre-super genesis wave. While I agree that Sakuya has EE and Shadow has no resistance to EE, keep in mind that he also can (if both time stops are nullified or they both move in stopped time) use more chaos control spam to warp around so she can't EE him, while he keeps attacking. I may be wrong, but with that said, Shadow can very well probably use time stop for incredibly long times (If we assume he has a Chaos Emerald here, pre-super genesis wave it can be done for up to decades for the more proficient in Chaos Energy usage) so it would either turn into a game of catch the teleporting mouse so they'd eventually get bored and do the deed as OP says, or Shadow would manage to beat Sakuya after quite the extensive time of her trying to EE him or knife him.

With this said, this is my first ever post in this wiki, so I hope I did alright. I'd like to hear what everyone thinks, so hopefully this post can be seen and discussed too!

You know? I put that one to meme, you don't have to act like they actually do it, just say incon

Ultimatiisms said:
While I agree that Sakuya has EE and Shadow has no resistance to EE, keep in mind that he also can (if both time stops are nullified or they both move in stopped time) use more chaos control spam to warp around so she can't EE him,
But her EE isn't touch based. She just waves and the past and future version of the opponent is erased. Erasing them completely from existence. So he cannot dodge that.

Listentomyrhytm said:
But her EE isn't touch based. She just waves and the past and future version of the opponent is erased. Erasing them completely from existence. So he cannot dodge that.
Well, that's a problem. Does her EE require to be casted (as in the hand wave thing has to be used) and does it have to be inside a certain range? Going from other replies, she looks to be able to use time stop and EE at the same time, so the problem would remain in if Shadow could warp in after his own time stop (to nullify hers) and attack her before she can do EE, probably to throw her off and maaaybe(?) learn about her EE to be able to chaos control spam or either cut her arms off (which he wouldn't even be able to do previously).

Mm... Right now, I'd say if Shadow manages to find out what she's gonna do, or if he gets the first hit in before she can EE, my vote would rest on shadow due to him most likely being able to combo in chaos control spam and warp around to hit her several times.

If she is able to EE him or use her abilties without Shadow knowing what they are, my vote is on Sakuya. And if not, I guess it's Shadow x Sakuya time.

But all jokes aside, I guess I'd be indecisive due to the reasons I just stated. If someone can help me out with knowledge about how Sakuya's EE is casted and all that, then my vote will probably shift to Sakuya, as sad as that seems for the edgy boy.

I will add it to Sakuya page and request it to be add to Shadow page but I want to ask what is Shadow wincount?

I will add it to Sakuya page and request it to be add to Shadow page but I want to ask what is Shadow wincount?

Well, given that Sakuya can't dimension hop, then it means Shadow has a wincon and this can be added.

Back