• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shadow wins due to being tier 2 as per SBA ovo

Uh you can't really just impose your own rules onto the thread, but I believe with standard equipment functioning as it does right now he gets those either way. The issue is that neither of those makes him 2-C, and Cal hasn't fixed that..

When that gets fixed, isn't star rod just AP? Speed equalization makes warp star not as much of a boon, as his speed feat was done using it so it cant be counted as an amp.

AP is an abbreviation for Attack Potency, which is listed on the page of characters.

Amp is an abbreviation for amplification. A speed boost is often called a speed amp, and a damage boost an AP amp.

Right now, Shadow's attack potency is more than infinitely greater than Kirbys. Once that gets fixed, they should be about the same, as they are both Multi Solar System level and I don't remember either having a calc.

However, as you'll notice, speed is equalized. As such, neither will be faster than the other.

As for the star rod, it being "just AP" is because of how the site works. You'll learn quick that a diverse selection of abilities, referred to as "Hax", is generally more important than raw destructive power.

Hope that's helpful, i'd suggest reading some of the pages listed on the front page under the newcomers tab.

If you're wondering about stuff, feel free to ask a staff member. We're the ones without blue names, and a complete list can be found on the page fof VS Battles Staff. I'd avoid disturbing the ones with purple or yellowish-orange (DarkLK and Don'tTalkDT) names for minor things though, they've got a lot more to do in their roles.

Back