• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow The Hedgehog vs Sonic The Hedgehog (Both Video Game Versions)

I know they are supposedly equal but i thought it would be really fun to see a VSBattles debate about who would win

Shadow and Sonic cant teleport or use time manipulation

Both in character and willing to kill

Super Saiyan is allowed for both (LOL SEE WHAT I DID THERE HA) No other forms

Let's see how this goes

Why restrict Sonic's Color Powers but not Shadow's Chaos Powers? Why not give them both lol, and why restrict their teleportation?

Teleporatation is kinda lame if your discussing a fight but i guess i can allow his color powers its just that people would say sonic would win because of variation and mostly favortism

Gimme a few minutes, i'm currently adding some more abilities to Shadow's page but i can assure you that Shadow's Chaos Powers provide just as much versatility as Sonic's Color Powers, plus a few of them are actually pretty decent hax

I might have to go with Shadow for this, Shadow is more inclined to go straight for the kill and iirc he doesnt need a chaos emerald to use chaos control. Couple that with one of his more hax chaos powers like Chaos Rift and Sonic is done for.

Shadow has this because Sonic is quite limited, he can still use some Chaos Powers (Chaos Spear, Rift, Blast) while Sonic simply can't do it. Sonic with his "Color Powers" can't really compete, only "Laser", "Cube", "Frenzy" and "Black Hole" will be useful

Back