• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blanked said:
Can't Shadow just BFR to win? BFR is something he spams a ton.
depending on how far the BFR is,Accel can legit fly back

Also with the quote zen posted above that adds a testament on how WW accel tends to be too brutal and serious,i doubt shadow would even get the time to use that or let alone say something to accel

Shadow doesn't spam BFR either, in fact I don't think he's ever even used BFR at all. Tbh Shadow doesn't really use any of his hax that much.

Dust Collector said:
Shadow doesn't spam BFR either, in fact I don't think he's ever even used BFR at all. Tbh Shadow doesn't really use any of his hax that much.
Nah shadow uses his hax he just haven't really been able show them off as much recently and he uses BFR quiet a lot in sonic the brotherhood it just takes time.

Gargoyle One said:
Accelerator is on a killing spree, Homu was only able to briefly hold back his might.
This seems like a job for Ainz Ooal Gow

if u want anyone that can beat accel pick : instant time stopper(hell guldo could beat him, that guldo), non vectorial attack (it his ipotized that shadows, not the hedgehog, could harm him)

Oh My...i like what your thinking

Accel GIFssd

All you man, you're making? I'm in.

If you don't, I'll make.

Im not condoning the idea and i accept no responsibility for it.

im not saying its a good idea im saying that i like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back