• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uninhibited Shadow vs White Winged Accelerator

Speed Equalized

Victory via Death, KO, Incap, etc.

Who wins and why?

Shadow: 5 (Blanked, Gargoyle, Malox, Blueblur, MrKingOfNegativity)

Accelerator: 0

Inconclusive: 0

So....Accel pretty much attempts to matter screw him immediately, but Shadow time stops spams a metric ton.

I give it to Shadow, his time Stop ultimately beats out Accels vectors and matter destruction in speed and that's all he needs.

There is nothing to bump this might a well be a mismatch, all form of time stop unless they have a cast time stomp accel (unless it's like guldo and it has the strength of a normal human in that case he should be able to act after the time stop ....stops)

Don't see how someone who can break down someone quantically and deflect and kill Shadow with his Vectors Stomps with Time Stop

Gargoyle One said:
Don't see how someone who can break down someone quantically and deflect and kill Shadow with his Vectors Stomps with Time Stop

if u want u can add the win and if u have the time add all the time stopper without cast time and good AP , nobody is gonna disagree, it's one of his few weaknesses together with non vetorial attack (which are few)

TeenAngel101 said:
What did he just say?
that my vote is for shadow if he start with time stop and goes for the kill (it has to be time stop not slow as vector still works even in slowed time)

if not then accel should be able to rip him apart

Accelerator rips shadow apart. Whilst shadow does have timestop hes not as likely to use it off the bat, whilst Accelerator always takes opponents serious and doesnt give them a chance whatsoever and will use remote vector control immediately

Vote for accel

White wings accel means reducing you to quarks off the bat.He's more than likely to go for the kill much earlier than shadow.

voting accel.

LordAizenSama said:
Accelerator rips shadow apart. Whilst shadow does have timestop hes not as likely to use it off the bat, whilst Accelerator always takes opponents serious and doesnt give them a chance whatsoever and will use remote vector control immediately

Vote for accel
Yes he is.

That's literally what he does in character.

Yes he is.

That's literally what he does in character.

He has more abilities which means theres more of a chance for him to not use timestop. Accel has vector controlcand will immediately use and oneshot.

Also shadow in character is not as serious as accel is

No, he doesn't.

By that logic, so does Accelerator.

Time stop is immediately what he starts with, even when not serious, he uses it to toy with his opponents.

What?

Dude, more often then not, he takes himself super seriously, and looks to end a fight quickly.

Also, I like how your character always takes the fight seriously. If anything Shadow's gonna take it more seriously than Accelerator.

TeenAngel101 said:
No, he doesn't.

By that logic, so does Accelerator.

Time stop is immediately what he starts with, even when not serious, he uses it to toy with his opponents.

Mind providing scans of him starting right off the bat with time stop? And if it's in character for him to use time stop that doesn't mean he'll use it right from the start. Perfect example is White Zeref while it's in character for him to stop time he doesn't lead with it.

and wait a minute does shadow stop time with chaos control? i mean iirc using it the its full extent takes time and is impractical in combat.

TeenAngel101 said:
What?

Dude, more often then not, he takes himself super seriously, and looks to end a fight quickly.

Also, I like how your character always takes the fight seriously. If anything Shadow's gonna take it more seriously than Accelerator.
Accelerator takes even the likes of common terrorists with handguns with the most absolute seriousness now after the events of the anime ending them with precision and mercilessness.

And wheres the proof that shadow in char immediately starts with timestop?

Yomi Schwarz said:
and wait a minute does shadow stop time with chaos control? i mean iirc using it the its full extent takes time and is impractical in combat.
If this is true then yeah Ontop of shadow being a ass in char accel should win

Dust Collector said:
Shadow doesn't start with timestop. In fact during the entire series I only recall him ever using timestop once which was during his fight with Silver.
Mm. Thanks for that info. Thats what I figured.

Yomi Schwarz said:
How is it impractical in combat when in sonic forces he does it right of the bat against his own clone one shoting it. He did the same thing to silver as well in 06.

So the vote is 5-4 in Accels favour (Malox said if he leads with timestop he wins, he does not so its retracted)

Could also remove pretty much every vote for shadow for faulty reasoning but they can reply to update their responses further

Blueblur24 said:
Yomi Schwarz said:
How is it impractical in combat when in sonic forces he does it right of the bat against his own clone one shoting it. He did the same thing to silver as well in 06.
This is what you're talking about, right?

Blueblur24 said:
Then how likely is he gonna use it off the bat against someone he dosent know?we can argue he did so cause he knew what his oppositions were capable of

and we also cant look over the fact shadow is cocky and arrogant.So i assume he's playful in the sense that he dosen't take things too seriously at times and is willing to underestimate his enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back