• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow Creature User Battle: Tecla Ibsen vs Fumikage Tokoyami (Tsukuyomi) (0 - 7 - 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Battle of the shadow creatures.

Match Rules

• Speed is Equalized
  • Both In Character
  • 50% Energy Tecla | Paranormal Liberation War Arc Tokoyami
  • Battle Area: A Warehouse (Night)
  • Start 10 meters from each other

Note: Tecla's Element and Super Ragorlang are a part of her 100% Energy key which isn't being used, just wanted to make that clear.

Votes

Tecla Ibsen:

Fumikage Tokoyami (Tsukuyomi): 7 (Acer_, Popted2, Expectro2000xxx, Kazuma kuwabara, Fantarin The First, Peppersalt43, LordGriffin1000,

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
So Tecla needs to summon Ragorlang for this, and is trying to absorb Tokoyami’s vital energy. The downside is that because the two are fighting in the darkened environment this is beeg dark shadow. The W.I.T.C.H characters seem to scale to a 8-B earthquake or 15 tons of tnt, while Tokoyami IIRC scales to 22

Also their methods of attacks are wildly different. The Ragorlang‘s are going to be trying to absorb vital energy from tokoyami, while dark shadow is just going to be smacking Tecla. The difference being that a single true hit will Knock-out or Kill the other (as both are much Lower in durability then their ap with summons), so while the Ragorlang is Trying to dodge dark shadow and go for an absorption (which is non lethal so won’t kill right away thus counting for the incap timer) Dark shadow needs one slap to win.

so currently voting for Tokoyami

Last edited:
So Tecla needs to summon Ragorlang for this, and is trying to absorb Tokoyami’s vital energy. The downside is that because the two are fighting in the darkened environment this is beeg dark shadow. The W.I.T.C.H characters seem to scale to a 8-B earthquake or 15 tons of tnt, while Tokoyami IIRC scales to 22

Also their methods of attacks are wildly different. The Ragorlang‘s are going to be trying to absorb vital energy from tokoyami, while dark shadow is just going to be smacking Tecla. The difference being that a single true hit will Knock-out or Kill the other (as both are much Lower in durability then their ap with summons), so while the Ragorlang is Trying to dodge dark shadow and go for an absorption (which is non lethal so won’t kill right away thus counting for the incap timer) Dark shadow needs one slap to win.

so currently voting for Tokoyami
Slight correction, the W.I.T.C.H. 8-B characters scale from Corneila and Elyon's combined earthquake] divided by 2 which is 42 Tons of TNT.

Though your reasons are still pretty much valid, vote counted.

Unless there is somet other argument for Tecla, Tokoyami FRA.
Well, I'm not allowed to vote but Telca's normal Ragorlang mainly goes for it's absorption rather than straight up melee or it's scream (It's possible but not it's main thing). The absorption incaps the target because it's literally sucking up their vital energy, thoughts, and such but it isn't instant death so Dark Shadow can still move.

You actually can vote as long your argument is logical.

Also probably because of internet problems you posted that three times (the same happened to me like two weeks ago).

You actually can vote as long your argument is logical.

Also probably because of internet problems you posted that three times (the same happened to me like two weeks ago).
I always thought the OP just gives input about a character if asked or if they feel they need to explain something.

Yeah, my internet is wack right now, this happens from time to time.

I always thought the OP just gives input about a character if asked or if they feel they need to explain something.

Yeah, my internet is wack right now, this happens from time to time.
Nah, relatively recently (a few months ago) there were a staff tread to clarify this and as result now in the vs rules there is especifically said that each person have a one vote, OP included, but that the vote have to be made with logical arguments.

Also, rip, when that type of things happen is the worst.

I can´t see anything that would make Tecla win

Voting Tokoyami except if this is labeled as a stomp
Telca's Ragorlang can literally one shot Tokoyami so she has the ability to win. Her Ragorlang is just more focused on absorbing (which incaps The target) first but that doesn't mean it wouldn't physically attack.

I forgot that the OP can vote.

I'll vote Tokoyami as well. Tecla focuses on using her Ragorlang to absorb the youth of others and incapacitation occurs when the absorption process starts. However, this doesn't stop Dark Shadow from attacking Tecla, who has no skill and it can one shot her. And while it's true that the Ragorlang can one shot Tokoyami, it's primary function is to go for the absorption which takes time to fully knock someone unconscious.

With that, Grace Period can start.

Almost forgot. Results have been added so I'm gonna close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back