• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seven three VS Ichigo.

-Speed is equalized.

-3-B keys from both are used.

7-3 with Moro's Magic is used

-Ichigo with Bankai.

(VOTES )

Shinigami:

Robot:

Last edited:
Moro could just absorb his soul, life force and ki, try some illusions, paralysis his limbs or eat him-

Moro could just absorb his soul,
Ichigo resists.
life force
Life force for Shinigami is their reiryoku, Ichigo resists just like his soul.
Ki gets equalised to reiryoku so if he isn’t absorbing life force, he isn’t absorbing Ichigo’s “ki”
try some illusions,
How good are the illusions and do they affect a soul based 6th sense?
paralysis his limbs or eat him-
Paralysis is also resisted by Ichigo. Much like his soul based resistances, layers of it actually. Even as a human he could resist paralysis and by the time he regained his Shinigami powers the first time, he was resisting a dozen layers of it.

And most importantly, reiatsu crush kinda negs anyway.

Moro's potency is heriously above Ichigo's resistance, he is like in the 7.000.000.000 and above.
Man’s asking me to remake the Soul Potency thread for Bleach with atom souls.
  1. Ichigo is a god tier and fulfils all conditions to be Soul King who maintains the Soul Cycle which has infinite souls as stated in Memories of Nobody. Senna even soul haxed infinite souls and failed to do what Yhwach (that Ichigo scales to) was gonna do.
  2. If you don’t like infinite, Yama has killed over a trillion people by his lonesome which means there are more than a trillion souls in the soul cycle. It’s also estimated that over a 100 billion people have lived so that’s an even lower low ball.
  3. Ichigo also scales above base Aizen (who scales above the collective Espada that are hundreds of millions of souls each pre timeskip with them being hundreds of times stronger post timeskip, where Aizen still scales above them. That’s billions minimum,
  4. Nitrogen molecules all possess souls and Aura is able to manipulate all of the nitrogen in the sky above Karakura Town which is at least 13+ in diameter which comes out to hundreds of billions to nearly a trillion souls she manipulated at once.
Ichigo vastly outscales Moro and is still comparable even with lower end pre timeskip stuff.

Moro's paralysis is way more potent than Ichigo's AP
Paralysis doesn’t use AP, it uses lifting and Ichigo with human physicals breaks out of it from people who have far superior lifting to him and later against comparable or superior lifting to Moro’s here. Ichigo has comparable lifting to Yhwach who lifts entire country sized areas.

Soul Crush GG. Remove that and Moro breathes

DB vs Bleach matches just don't work. Probably the only characters you can use are DBH characters

Last edited:
i dont remember it from Ichigo, only Yamamoto, but Yamamoto case is due the specific power from his Bankai, I don't know why would it apply to ichigo

i dont remember it from Ichigo, only Yamamoto, but Yamamoto case is due the specific power from his Bankai, I don't know why would it apply to ichigo
the billion/trillion thing is only from this, iirc, which is a specific power that Yamamoto has, its not a default thing from Shinigamis
tumblr_mayct0u7p41rtljjxo2_1280_1.jpg

Because Yamamoto being able to kill 10 trillion dudes means that there are over 10 trillion souls in the Soul Cycle. Soul King manipulated the Soul Cycle which means he scales and Ichigo is stated to have all the qualities needed to be the Soul King ergo his soul manip is capable of sustaining and manipulating the Soul Cycle.

Moro's Soul Hax potency is higher, he was able to drain the Life energy from beings which are from planets as big as Saturn.

I explained why Ichigo’s soul hax is infinite and even at a lowball is in the hundreds of billions to low trillions at minimum. 9 billion is not better than what Ichigo has.

Why is draining the life of something as big as Saturn more impressive than draining the life of one human? Aside from the range. Unless there is statements for size = life force, that really doesn’t matter.

I explained why Ichigo’s soul hax is infinite and even at a lowball is in the hundreds of billions to low trillions at minimum. 9 billion is not better than what Ichigo has.

Why is draining the life of something as big as Saturn more impressive than draining the life of one human? Aside from the range. Unless there is statements for size = life force, that really doesn’t matter.
No, becouse Moro's range and Life force drain potency is incredibly higher than Ichigo's

Ichigo resists.

Life force for Shinigami is their reiryoku, Ichigo resists just like his soul.

Ki gets equalised to reiryoku so if he isn’t absorbing life force, he isn’t absorbing Ichigo’s “ki”

How good are the illusions and do they affect a soul based 6th sense?

Paralysis is also resisted by Ichigo. Much like his soul based resistances, layers of it actually. Even as a human he could resist paralysis and by the time he regained his Shinigami powers the first time, he was resisting a dozen layers of it.

And most importantly, reiatsu crush kinda negs anyway.
More's absrobtion works on people with multi galaxy level energy in under seconds , he is also capeable if absorbing the ki, life force and souls of everyone in entire planets [so you are looking at the human population + all the animals species including trees and such + dinosaurs because they exist in dbz] so at bare minimum 10 billion souls, and considering he rages throughout the whole galaxy and universe so it's just an extreme lowball for him. So unless ichigo can resist life force, ki and soul absrobtion that works on tens of billions and people with multi galaxy level energy in under seconds then he will get negged.
His illusion were able to briefly fool goku [i hope I am not wrong on this one]

Because a planet as big as Saturn that is suitable for living would have more living creatures than a planet like earth, also he was able to absorb multiple souls from multiple planets in his lifetime
also his energy is a mass made up of all the souls and life forces he drains

Doesn't like goku have god ki [making sensing him even more harder]plus ki sensing [he can sense beings across the universe, dimensions, different in power levels, individual people, emotional state] yet was able to get slightly fooled? It should work on ichigo

Back