• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seven deadly Sins related

From seeing meliodas gets from country+ to large country, can someone explain me how meliodas got from that point? because the series never states multipliers but only uses power level to gauge someoen whether they're stronger than that specific character

The + signs in general are an issue for me, we only give that to accepted calculations that place characters close to the end of their tier.

So characters who are rated At least City level+ should just be At least City level, and unless i am missing something, the calc linked on melidoas's profile for destroying danafor is Small Country level+ not Country level+ since assuming vaporization it's 5 teratons.

RavenSupreme said:
Fun fact: The series uses multipliers, but we have not used them in our tiering.
They do? where? The only way i heard is their power level but theyre unquantifiable.

Celestial Pegasus said:
The + signs in general are an issue for me, we only give that to accepted calculations that place characters close to the end of their tier.

So characters who are rated At least City level+ should just be At least City level, and unless i am missing something, the calc linked on melidoas's profile for destroying danafor is Small Country level+ not Country level+ since assuming vaporization it's 5 teratons.
Ok my question is how did they got latge country level when the verse has not shown multipliers to scale it.

The Large Country characters are scaled from Tarmiel, who created an ocean of this power. Truth Estarossa was stated to be comparable to them and can take the High 6-B attack, then physically harmed Tarmie. The characters that are rated as 6-B+ were able to harm, but not fully the Archangels like Tarmiel.

Maxnumb231 said:
RavenSupreme said:
Fun fact: The series uses multipliers, but we have not used them in our tiering.
They do? where? The only way i heard is their power level but theyre unquantifiable.
http://l.*************/store/manga/...a1ff8e422458757020fa8aae3564eb&ttl=1529881200

its a clear cut x2 multiplier, and also not just some arbitrary getting stronger but refers to an actual attack - those attacks we have yields attached to it.

http://l.*************/store/manga/...a1ff8e422458757020fa8aae3564eb&ttl=1529881200

its a clear cut x2 multiplier, and also not just some arbitrary getting stronger but refers to an actual attack - those attacks we have yields attached to it.

Does that multiplier used to scale characters or no? Lets say assault mode meliodas

Escanor vs Estarossa -> Multiplier comes into effect, giving a new scaling

Escanor vs Meliodas -> new scaling gets hit with another Multiplier (FC Cruel sun) -> giving yet a new scaling

Technicaly that is.

RavenSupreme said:
Escanor vs Estarossa -> Multiplier comes into effect, giving a new scaling
Escanor vs Meliodas -> new scaling gets hit with another Multiplier (FC Cruel sun) -> giving yet a new scaling

Technicaly that is.
what does purgatory fire that we always see meliodas use does? besides ofi t negating Regenerationn does it affects souls too?

Back