• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seto Kaiba vs Jack Atlas

Right, lol.

Also, all that takes time to set up. People in Arc V can legit OTK people. Imagine Rise Falcon gaining infinite attack.

Even the 5Ds cast could summon synchros turns one and two, and have them constantly reoccur. IIRC, the original cast rarely summoned their ace monsters turn one or two. I don't think the GX cast did either, but has better monsters in the meantime to compensate.

The Zexal and Arc V cast would be an absolute nightmare for them. And I haven't watched the Vrains cast, but if any of them can extra link turn one then oh boi does it destroy any cast but the original.

But yeah, that's what Tritos is for, to give you BS protection, then to have your unstoppable card.

I see.

Having immunity doesn't prevent an OTK though. It won't stop battle damage, just prevent your set-up from getting wiped out. I doubt they'd have their really op boss monster out turn one or two.

Actually, could you imagine Ojama King in a Vrains speed duel? No need for extra link.

Litentric Teon said:
I see.
Having immunity doesn't prevent an OTK though. It won't stop battle damage, just prevent your set-up from getting wiped out. I doubt they'd have their really op boss monster out turn one or two.

Actually, could you imagine Ojama King in a Vrains speed duel? No need for extra link.
Kyutora

@2nd how is kaiba's deck more consistent than Archfiends? And more specifically, Chaos Max?

SomebodyData said:
@2nd how is kaiba's deck more consistent than Archfiends? And more specifically, Chaos Max?
Because he somehow always draws three copies of blue eyes + polymerization first hand.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Blue Eyes deck is more consistent than Archfiend's. He'll have Blue Eyes Chaos Max on the field before Jack can pull out his Ace about 8/10 times.
Blue Eyes is a god damn Brick fest lmao, Resonator are way more consistent in getting out his Synchros, add in the fact that Jacks boss monsters are actually good and i toss it to him 7/10 easily.

First Witch said:
Blue Eyes is a god damn Brick fest lmao, Resonator are way more consistent in getting out his Synchros, add in the fact that Jacks boss monsters are actually good and i toss it to him 7/10 easily.
Brick?

Witch, go onto YGO Pro and fight the Blue-Eyes deck on there.

They don't brick XD

They brick like crazy, its what happens when your main focus is based upon 3 vanilla level 8s.

Udlmaster said:
Brick?

Witch, go onto YGO Pro and fight the Blue-Eyes deck on there.

They don't brick XD
They dont exist on YGO Pro fool, the YGO Meta is fricking Ancient Gear and Trickstar, with the occasional Dino King swagger. As for your statement. Do you know what can brick? Full force Monarchs. If Monarchs can brick then bet your cute ass Blue Eyes will too.

They dont exist on YGO Pro fool, the YGO Meta is fricking Ancient Gear and Trickstar, with the occasional Dino King swagger. As for your statement. Do you know what can brick? Full force Monarchs. If Monarchs can brick then bet your cute ass Blue Eyes will too.

The BOT ya nip nog

When I get home in a few hours, I'll duel your blue-eyes deck too

With my anime chaos deck O V O

SomebodyData said:
When I get home in a few hours, I'll duel your blue-eyes deck too
With my anime chaos deck O V O
I'll duel anyone here.

But my favourite deck is a custom one, it's a Hybrid deck :D

WeeklyBattles said:
Has anyone pointed out that int he OP Jack looks like Kaiba if he went super saiyan?
Jack is litteraly a reskinned version Kaiba.

One of the best decisions in the entire Anime.

How about I change the rules:

They play with Duelisy Kingdom's rules.

Red Dragon Archfiend is really good so interms of ace monsters Jack definetly wins there. Physically speaking Jack could kick Seto's ass too from my knowledge

LightinAnt said:
Red Dragon Archfiend is really good so interms of ace monsters Jack definetly wins there. Physically speaking Jack could kick Seto's ass too from my knowledge
Seto can disarm pegasus' bodyguards by himself.

You're just trying to give Kaiba the advantage over Jack's fire monsters, aren't ya

Back