• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seto Kaiba vs Jack Atlas

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
It's a card game.

The dark side of dimensions Seto Kaiba (Obelisk included) vs Jack Atlas at his strongest.

Who wins?

Yu gi oh duel monsters kaiba seto render by raidengtx-dberoz5
Jack atlas render by nyaediter-d4pen6y

In a duel?

I'mma say Seta because have you any idea how OP Blue-Eyes decks are currently?

And with Anime Obelisk (And the other Egyptian Gods) are all immune to spell, trap, monster effects and are actually pretty good.

HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN THEIR DECK LIST?!

Are you talking about Chaos Max turbo, Guardragon spam or pure Blue eyes.

Dark Magician decks are better and they're generally considered B-tier, its hard pressed to find a legacy deck that's actually relevant.

Anyways, does peak Jack Atlas include Arc-V because the combos he can make probably overwhelm Kaiba tbh.

EDIT: Refering to the pure Blue-Eyes btw.

Blue eyes > Dark magician ovo

And yes, peak atlas includes Arc V.

@Uld any top tier deck, even my cyber dragons, mop the floor with Blue eyes.

I see the issue here, these ratings were in 2017.

Yu-Gi-Oh power creep dictates they stopped being relevant a while ago.

@PaChi then yeah, gonna vote for Jack

Also, holy sh*t, 380$ for a deck.

Good thing I dont play irl.

Jack: 1

Seto: 1

Remember Seto can use Anime!Obelisk.

coming whose watched all the series I would say jack atlas, Seto Kaiba may have an Egyptian god card but jack can play things just as powerful if not more with less of a hassle honestly any version of Jack from either the series, manga or in arc V would wipe the floor with Seto, I mean even look at there win percentage jack has won more matches. not to mention that red dragon archfiend is just a better blue eye as it has the same stats is easier for him to summon and its effect destroys everything in def mode. as much as I like Seto and the classic series he simply doesn't match up because of how Yugiohs power scaling both irl and in-universe world

there we go in my OPINION the speed king jack atlas the master of faster would take the win easily Kaiba would be lucky to last 3 turns

(i will say though if Kaiba had prep time and access to all the same cards jack did it would be a rather close match)

It should also be mentioned that Jack has already fought people with the nordic counterpart to the egyptian god cards, the aesir gods, who in the anime have the base effects of the gods as well.

SomebodyData said:
It should also be mentioned that Jack has already fought people with the nordic counterpart to the egyptian god cards, the aesir gods, who in the anime have the base effects of the gods as well.
Arc-V Jack didnt, though.

And iirc Yusei beat the aesir gods so... welp.

Yeah, Yusei was the one who defeated the gods. Though Jack did take out the first two contenders.

Jack is also the only character to have ever defeated two protagonists, which is quite a feat considering the plot armor they typically have.

Jack's deck is better in general, even taking into account the differences in the banlist. His usage of traps is better, and his monsters have better effects overall. Even Chaos Max can be run over by Red Nova Dragon, his accel synchro ace from 5Ds. I'm fairly certain he would take it.

Synchro summoning is also less card intensive than ritual summoning in general. Not that Kaiba uses ritual summoning much but in the case of chaox max, which is one of the better Blue Eyes cards.

Red Archifiend Dragon lover: 3

Blue eyes lover: 1

Though, I feel that Kaiba developed some main character powers after the movie... buuuuuut, Im not arguing.

Litentric Teon said:
Jack is also the only character to have ever defeated two protagonists, which is quite a feat considering the plot armor they typically have.
Seto Kaiba defeated Yugi/Yami Yugi and Jaden Yuki.

Along with Yugi, Seto defeated the most powerful deck in the game, Orichalcos.

Iirc, Seto defeated Yugi by threatening to die from the shockwaves if Yugi would've struck the final blow. That's not a true win.

Also, was that actually Kaiba or Kaibaman, the monster, that defeated Jaden?

Kaibaman was using a watered down version of Kaiba's deck.

But that was starting of series Jaden so... nothing too impressive.

Also, friendly reminder that the first time they dueled Kaiba dominated Yugi and Yugi won via... you know what. Talk about "not true win".

While it was Kaibaman, I don't think it would be a stretch to assume that KaibaMan is any different from Kaiba himself, most of all in terms of dueling prowess.

Pretty sure it was Kaibaman, yeah.

Also, since when was Orichalcos the most powerful deck in the series?

SomebodyData said:
Pretty sure it was Kaibaman, yeah.
Also, since when was Orichalcos the most powerful deck in the series?
Infinite attack boss monster.

Bs protection effects.

etc.

When you think about it, Dartz would have anihilated Don Thousand lol

@Pachi I guess that's technically true? Though it does get easily outplayed by anyone from the end of the GT era and higher.

Kinda like saying the Paradox Brothers have a stronger deck than Yugi or Kaiba (Pre or Post God cards)

SomebodyData said:
@Pachi I guess that's technically true? Though it does get easily outplayed by anyone from the end of the GT era and higher.
Kinda like saying the Paradox Brothers have a stronger deck than Yugi or Kaiba (Pre or Post God cards)
Is this dragon ball now? ovo

Orichalcos Seal to Tritos cannot be destroyed by card effects, your oppenent cannot activate Field spell cards to destroy it either.

Duetos gives you additional LP, 500 per monster on your side of the field, as well as the usual +500 to ATK.

Tritos protects your cards from being affected by spell, trap and monster cards along with all previous spell effects from the other tiers.

Gigas is a infinite respawning monster that gains an additional 500 ATK for each respawn.

Kyutora is a monster that cannot be targeted for attacks and all damage you would normally take is reduced to 0. When Kyutora dies, it summons Shunoros.

Shunorous gains the attack value of all the damage Kyutora mitigated. It then summons Dexia and Aristeros. When Shunorous dies, it Summons the Divine Serpent.

Dexia is the perfect sword, when it attacks, it gains the same ATK value as it's oppenent + 300.

Aristeros is the perfect shield, gaining the same value as the attack + 300.

The Divine Serpent Geh, a Monster with Infinite ATK and DEF, while it is on the field, you cannot lose the duel.

Back