• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Serial Designation N vs Sans (7-0-0)

The_Pink_God

She/Her
MD got sum upgrades so I thought this would be cool to do
-SBA
-Speed Equal
-Disassembly Drone N will be used

Vs

N: 7
Sans: 0
Incon: 0

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this is a stomp? N doesn't even have a SOUL because he's a robot, meaning Sans' KR won't affect him at all.

I'm kind of wondering how will N's weapons work under Speed equal, since all of them are actually slower than Sans (for some reson N's weapons don't scale above him, no idea why)

Karma can affect N but N's regeneration can recover from that unless Sans destroy his Core (which is not impossible btw)

N's visor is likely to give him the information on Sans abilities
I mean it could detect Uzi's plot armor, I don't think it detecting that Sans has stuff like Time Stop and Telekinesis would be too out of the table for him to detect

Karma can affect N but N's regeneration can recover from that unless Sans destroy his Core (which is not impossible btw)
N's visor is likely to give him the information on Sans abilities
I mean it could detect Uzi's plot armor, I don't think it detecting that Sans has stuff like Time Stop and Telekinesis would be too out of the table for him to detect
My vote goes for N, his visor will make him become aware that Sans is dangerous so he will try to kill Sans with ranged attacks like bullets or missiles plus Sans doesn't knows that N can regenerate, so even if Sans somehow destroys N head or something like that N won't be killed, unless ofc Sans destroys his core.

N is more likely to win this fight, but it's not a stomp either because Sans can kill N if his core is destroyed.

edit: oh well, even if N is REALLY killed here, Absolute Solver will take his body... which is not good for Sans at all.

My vote goes for N, his visor will make him become aware that Sans is dangerous so he will try to kill Sans with ranged attacks like bullets or missiles plus Sans doesn't knows that N can regenerate, so even if Sans somehow destroys N head or something like that N won't be killed, unless ofc Sans destroys his core.

N is more likely to win this fight, but it's not a stomp either because Sans can kill N if his core is destroyed.

edit: oh well, even if N is REALLY killed here, Absolute Solver will take his body... which is not good for Sans at all.
i'm voting N btw

I will at least argue a little bit in Sans' favor just because I feel bad for the guy and because of what Bernkastelll said below vvv
2 votes left, we really need someone to argue for sans

Sans' Gaster Blasters are definitely fast enough to hit N most of the time if he doesn't aim dodge, and Sans' teleportation as well as time stop are gonna be difficult for N to get used to and adapt to. He can definitely disorient N, which could give him a killing shot. There's also the off chance that Sans just locks N in his Special Attack which would then stall the fight onwards infinitely, or there's the chance Sans does the instant kill if N spares him.

So I guess I'm going with N and possibly Incon due to the Special Attack

Tbh Sans does have the faster reactions and attack speed due to Speed equal rules, it's very likely he can likely do a lot of damage to N, especially when Sans first attack involves a barrage of surprise attacks that N would have no knowledge of, sure, N would know what Sans can do but not what he will do
Pair that with Sans incredibly good Analytical Prediction, and the fact the same has experience with dodging fast projectiles from guns no less
I think Sans killing N isn't farfetch nor a impossibility

And I see no reason why Sans couldn't just destroy N's core too

and the fact the same has experience with dodging fast projectiles from guns no less
I think Sans killing N isn't farfetch nor a impossibility
Sans does dodge guns but I don't think he's dodged a laser before, which Sans definitely can't dodge. Since N's speed is being brought down to Sans' level for the speed equalisation, that still makes Sans slower than the laser.

I would say N is at least a bit more aggressive than Frisk when he fights, since he's been killing drones on Copper-9 for years. So Sans would burn through his stamina faster while fighting N.

And I see no reason why Sans couldn't just destroy N's core too
We don't have equalised stats, so there's still the massive AP and Durability difference, and we know Solver cores can hurt regular drones as seen in episode 7 where Nori's core slapped Uzi. Though Sans wouldn't know to aim for the core in the first place, I don't think he'd be able to figure it out before N overwhelms him.

Sans does dodge guns but I don't think he's dodged a laser before, which Sans definitely can't dodge. Since N's speed is being brought down to Sans' level for the speed equalisation, that still makes Sans slower than the laser.
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
According to our speed equal rules, even the laser would be brought down to Hypersonic, though, I'm not exactly sure if N's bullets and missiles would be upgraded to Hypersonic or stay at Subsonic+ and Supersonic respectively (even though that's total BS but I plan to revise that)
We don't have equalised stats, so there's still the massive AP and Durability difference, and we know Solver cores can hurt regular drones as seen in episode 7 where Nori's core slapped Uzi.
Sans' attack naturally negate durability, they would already do as such for N's body, I don't see why the core would be different

Sans' attack naturally negate durability, they would already do as such for N's body, I don't see why the core would be different
Well then there's still the issue of him actually figuring out that he needs to target the core specifically to kill N, and Sans' attacks (Especially the Gaster Blasters) can be aim dodged, they have a bit of start-up which N would see coming.

Edit: Also, add my vote for N to the tally.

Last edited:
Well then there's still the issue of him actually figuring out that he needs to target the core specifically to kill N, and Sans' attacks (Especially the Gaster Blasters) can be aim dodged, they have a bit of start-up which N would see coming.

Edit: Also, add my vote for N to the tally.
You say that knowing damn well Sans' first attack is:
sans.gif

N would get slammed to the ground and have a dozen bones protruding from his body in every place they can
I'm not saying N couldn't dodge, but that attack has a very high chance of getting N's core
And Sans like to spam that attack especially, only behind his gaster blasters

N would get slammed to the ground and have a dozen bones protruding from his body in every place they can
I'm not saying N couldn't dodge, but that attack has a very high chance of getting N's core
And Sans like to spam that attack especially, only behind his gaster blasters
Yeah, thing is: We don't really know where his core is? I mean, Doll's core is in her chest but then J's entire upper body got obliterated and she still came back just fine, it's weird. This could be a thing where it's different for everybody, so idk.

Back