• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, I suppose Sephiroth's win condition is BFR. How fast does he use that in character and how does it work in detail?

That aside, is his Type 8 Immo battle appliciable? Also, what is the stuff that's based on? Would it be destroyed if the Queen, say, erased the planet?

Sephiroth's immortality is sort of like, when he dies he returns to the lifestream but because his willpower is immensely strong he doesn't "dissipate" in it, allowing him the possibility of returning later/eventuallly. It doesn't let him reform his body without specific conditions or anything of the like right away.

Also he doesn't use BFR in his AC key at all, and it's still OOC in the others. In fact by now I don't quite remember what gives him that power in the first place. Must be from some spell, but again it would be very OOC since Seph never used this in any cutscene or interaction with other characters, to my knowledge.

I don't think she needs to, but if the WQ erased the planet or something then yes, Lifestream would be gone with it as well.

I think his BFR comes from the attack where he teleports you to a supernova. And to be fair it's kinda his signature move in the games, granted his Advent Children counterpart is vastly different than that.

@Fate: Hmmm... sounds like this fight would be finished by the Queen just attacking with her trillion spacetime deleting weapons and calling it a day.

@Ogbuna But even that isn't BFR, it's more like creating the pocket reality where he busts the supernova in your face, since it doesn't take you away from the battlefield. In all iterations of Supernova, it doesn't "send the target away from the battlefield and Sephiroth so they can't come back", it's just the "starting move" for his technique.

@DT I actually agree. Don't see Sephiroth being capable of killing her or having a reliable survivability to make him last here.

I just assume that's why BFR is there, I don't actually know what other thing would constitute as BFR.

And I agree. I don't see Sephiroth doing much here.

@Nier Talk about trip down memory lane. It's been a while since I've seen that cutscene, I've forgotten how absurde it was, it even had math equations.

Back