• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
...Oookay, since I'm not bothered to go to the FN wiki. Could you tell me how his intangibility, time manipulation and soul attacking work?

Honest to god, I haven't played ff7 since I never got my hands on a ps1. Ask foodie fight, he may know.

Sephiroth, or at least bodies he is controling, phase through solid walls and boats in the game. The bodies he is controlling contain a similar DNA structure, so he should be able to accomplish the same thing. Time manipulation? I don't remember that in the game. I think it relates to materia though, haste and slow. Spells he casts.

Does his intangibility invincible, or it have some noticable weakness? If it's so, Haxless Reimu doesn't seem to stand much of a chance unless she could affect his soul too.

Reimu isn't haxless, it just happens most of her abilities either don't work, or would only debatable work. Sephiroth's intangability was only ever used to get to places he wanted to be, he never used it in combat, but that isn't to say he can't.

So I am gonna vote Sephiroth, he has slightly more abilities from what I can tell, giving him a slight edge, the fact he should be able to counter Reimu also helps.

Certain materia spells grant time manipulation abilities, like slow, haste and stop. Usually the FF7 charaters need materia to perform such feats, however Sephiroth is capable of using magic without materia. He should therefore be more than capable of using every single spell in FF7

Andykhang said:
Yeah, PC-98 does only seem to have pure, unadultered (probably why she can't grow?) strength.
Well, she still can kill ghosts, seal evil spirits, resist space disortion (Yumeko), shield herself form reality warper (Shinki) and some other nasties. PC-98 Reimu is not quite haxless... But she is more defensive. Win Reimu got nice defense so she could use more hax without worry.

Reimu would win your forgettting Time space etc dont apply to Reimu in Fantsy nature anything thats preceived as reality would not harm her.

Back