• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seperate Tier For SMG Mario

I guess so, or tested his power by entering an already existing black hole. Either way, if it was going to cause gradual destruction to all Galaxies, it should be easily Galaxy Level but not Multi-Galaxy Level, we all know where gradual destruction feats stand. He wasn't outright destroying multiple galaxies after all.

Okay. I don't remember much of the game, so I will wait for more input.

If he could indeed gradually destroy a full-sized universe, or quickly destroy several full-sized galaxies, that should logically be multi-galaxy level.

well i mean to be fair no video game characters are always consistent with the way they portray there powers, since this would also include game mechanics found in their own games. and the game does state that marios official powers is atleast universal since he is a star child but since that statement won't be enough i'm just using it as a base example to go off of. since in super paper mario in chapter 6 mario, peach. and bowser all survived the destruction of an entire dimension and then right after being blasted into another dimension by dimentio.

Based on this thread's prior inputs, destroying multiple regular-sized galaxies within a short span merits a Multi-Galaxy level rating.

As for the separate page thing, IMO it would be simpler to create a division in the currently existing pages than creating a new page.

I'm actually against this, in all honesty. I know Mario has no sense of canon or continuity despite a few cases but I feel like the character has more than enough dividers and too many in comparison to the characters from the same said verse and gets a sort of an unfair treatment of consistentcy when others such as Bomberman and Megaman are more or less guilty of this and it will make his profile a mess, confusing people who aren't familiar with the series in believing that it could be different version of Mario when it's basically the same character. I believe we should drop it all together just to avoid confusion, uproars to people who disagree, and disorganisation all together. However, if it's really necessary to label the character's higher end feats, we should at least compromise by composting his stats like for Link and Kirby, rather then seperating them game from game. One for his base/normal, another for his items he uses like the Crystal Stars(Usually planet level and higher), and the last being a possibly or potential higher stats out of the norm thus where the galaxy feats can come in among others. Or maybe just give him more believe upgraded stats that doesn't feels out of his reach to warrant a seperate page.

I have now inserted Multi-Galaxy ratings for MG Mario. However, the page is very messy, so I would appreciate if somebody could clean it up.

Well, I did mentioned that the page will be messy if we should go with the said format. I guess my suggestions and compromises are out of the question. I might as well do it but that will be when I get back. While I'm away, mind informing me how would you like me to clean it up?

Just to standard format with organised segmented sections please.

Ok, I just re-arranged the profile. I removed the paper mario and rpg stats and summed them all up since the stats are all focus on the base form and very similar among each other in terms of DC and Durability. I also seperated that stats from base, to artifacts, to his SMG divider. I also added an additional infomation. It's minor but it doesn't change the stats.

Back