• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Separating Chronophantasma into a separate key from Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of seperating Chronophantasma in seperate key from Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift since I have a feeling they Ragna's strength in Chronophantasma has gotten much stronger and has abilities that surpass the ones in the two previous games.

Also in Chronophantasma his feats surpass the two previous ones to be in a seperate key much like how Centralfiction was, as such it would make some sense to put Chronophantasma in a seperate key to see his abilities that he has in Chronopantasma much like how Centralfiction, True Blaze Blue and Black Beast Ragna are all in different keys.

I hope this isn't pushing anything since Ragna is one of my most fav characters in fiction and I am new here and I don't want to anger anyone...

Side note: Should we merge the pages The Black Beast with Ragna together but The Black Beast in a different subpage key tab? Since they are the same person (Kinda) just a thought...since it would be the different version of Ragna in a different situation kinda like how we put different versions of Goku in the same page but in different tabs.

We already have Ragna separated from CT/CS to CP in terms of how strong he is in those games.

The Black Beast isn't always Ragna tho. The PFW had a Black Beast and that was long before Ragna existed.

Ah! I forgot that there was a Black Beast before Ragna...man those BlazBlue games really do trip you up from time to time...

Oh by seperating CP from CT/CS I meant in the ability section since the three are still combined maybe its just a weird issue but I feel like it should be on its own like Centralfiction, True Blaze Blue and Black Beast Ragna is in...

Ehh, binge playing through the entire series makes it easier to remember stuff than normally.

Haha true since I do remember quite a lot of the series but always there is some small facts you tend to miss out like there was a Black Beast before Ragna, and that Naoto Kurgane and Es are from different "possibilities" from Ragna's world and such.

For the abilities there's never really any indication that he JUST learned those abilities as most of them are from the Azure. It's not like Noel for instance where she learns to master her Kusanagi form in CP, or Tsubaki gaining the Izayoi's true form in CP.

Well I mean I can ask you if the revisions of the BlazBlue pages are done since I am curious to do a BlazBlue character battle with someone...

Oh and another one is there another BlazBlue game announced by Mori? Or were those rumours since I did see some new information about it...

we have like the rest of the Phase Shift novels and the Jin Light Novel left for revisions. As for matches.....you're gonna have a hard time finding matches where they either not stomp or not get stomped considering a lot of their hax and resistances are on a 2-A level.

Not to my knowledge. There's the Blazblue Dark War mobile game that's been in development hell for a long time.

Ah darn! I was hoping for a good match like Ragna vs DIO (Eyes of Heaven) or something...oh well...I better think of a good one...But thank you for telling me Theglassman12 you have been a great help to me! I am new here and recently today got my account and I am glad I got help from someone awesome!

Oh darn that game has been in development for a long time? I thought BlazBlue: Dark War was recent XD

No problem.

yyyyyyyep, Arcsys getting way too many projects to work on I feel is the main reason it's in development hell imo.

Oh well I just hope the game comes out really good and not rushed (Like Sonic:2006) and be an awesome return of the BlazBlue games~!

(BlazBlue is one of my faviourte games~! I played Calamity Trigger and loved it! I began collecting from all of the other three games CS, CP and CF. I also collected the Visual Novels, translated (But poorly) versions of the Light Novels in download form and finally the Mangas.

Hopefully it can get back on its feet after the BBTAG debacle.

I see. Only got the main games for BB, and not really much else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back