• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Separate Key for Black Vortex users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Beast stated he had the power of the cosmos. Angel said was powered by stars. Gamora just had a cloth which had a galaxy in it I think. Storm was just the first person to actually destroy something. Kitty transcended a multiverse and destroyed a planet like Storm.

Iceman, Groot, and Cyclops with its power was shown to fight other black vortex users.

actually it was created by the Celestial as a gift to that planet.

"Power of the cosmos" most likely just means "powered by the cosmos", not "able to destroy universes".

Again, the actual feats shown when empowered by the Celestial trinket are mostly far too low for us to give any certain rankings.

Okay. I read through the scans linked to in the first post, and all that we see Kitty Pryde do is grow considerably larger than a galaxy, and connect with the consciousness of other versions of herself across the multiverse. That most likely means 3-B with multiversal range.

As for Storm, she was never actually transformed by the Vortex. She was shown a vision of what she would become, and resisted it.

He should still be tier 4 or 3 right? Also I thought kitty had a universe in her hand?

Also The Black Vortex showed Storm future with that power. Techically she had it, but resisted because she deemed it evil.

No, Kitty had a galaxy in her hand, and Storm was never transformed, so we cannot insert such a statistics key into her profile.

In the scans I already provided, it was stated she transcended the Multiverse. And she could comprehend the infinite number of versions of herself, implying A 2-A Multiverse in said story. Transcending that is High 2-A. There .

No, we never see her body transcend the multiverse. It was firmly in the 3-B range. What we saw her do is expand her consciousness and mentally connect with many different versions of herself across it. That is all.

I am firmly unwilling to give her a 2-A or higher rating based on a misunderstanding of intention with the story.

Antvasima said:
Okay. I read through the scans linked to in the first post, and all that we see Kitty Pryde do is grow considerably larger than a galaxy, and connect with the consciousness of other versions of herself across the multiverse. That most likely means 3-B with multiversal range.
To that I can somewhat agree.

@╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬×

Are you willing to add a Black Vortex key to Kitty Pryde's profile page?

Storm did have the power for a brief moment but resisted the mirror.

What about the others who had the power. Will it go on their profile?

We do not know exactly how powerful they became, so probably not. Only Kitty.

So far Kitty had held a galaxy and destroyed a planet. The black vortex showed Storm destroy a planet just by flying around it, but she resisted its power. The others are unknown because we don't know for certain what having the power of the cosmos and powered by stars could lead too.

I added the stats to Kitty page all she needs is the Key, so she can have the pic. Also would Storm get a key, since she had the power but resisted it? I think Storm should at least 4-C to 4-B considering the fact she did fly around a large planet and it exploded. She did not actually use her powers like Kitty.

Also would Beast get a at least 5-A to 4-C rating with this based off his statement?

Storm was only shown a vision. That is not a good reason for an extra statistic.

We do not have any quantifiable feats for either Beast or the other Black Vortex enhanced characters.

Perhaps we should close this thread, if you have finished with the Kitty Pryde edits?

It does show you what your power would look like in that form, but Storm resisted the mirror. The same thing happened to Kitty, but she took it on to stop Jean from being a bring like the Phoenix again.

Just saw the thread again. Kitty is reated I see and it looks good.

@Ant Just saw your message about editing the page...

We are not going to give Storm an extra key based on a state that she did not ever attain. Sorry.

I will close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back