• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Separate characters from The King of Fighters from their original verses.

So what, if anything, should we do in this thread currently?

Okay. Again, I would save quite a lot of ongoing worktime if you accept the ability to do such renaming tasks on your own though, by becoming a content moderator. You can discuss the issue in private with me if you wish.

I can do it, and also add the "The" before KoF since it's the full name of the franchise.
I personally feel that your help is needed. After brief researching, I think all characters which are originally from another works (Psycho Soldiers, Fatal Fury, etc.) and characters which has alternative appearances (The King of Fighters: Destiny, The King of Fighters All Star, etc.) should be renamed. You can safely assume that nearly all KoF profiles need move especially considering that we have a female Geese, a female Chang Koehan, a female Terry (which means that every KoF characters could have different canons and it takes time to distinguish them) in alternative canon.

Afaik SNK Heroines is canon to KoF, for how weird it sounds.

Anyway, all changes will be performed once we have a comprehensive plan of action, with the first step being the drafts I'll start to write this week.

Something that would be extremely helpful is support with translations, like, if anyons knows someone reliable to translate (or a reliable method) we could start with translating this page (Terry, Andy, Joe and Geese's bios). The automatic machine gives an idea of its content, but some details would need more clarity, such as Geese knowing all martial arts.

Afaik SNK Heroines is canon to KoF, for how weird it sounds.

Anyway, all changes will be performed once we have a comprehensive plan of action, with the first step being the drafts I'll start to write this week.

Something that would be extremely helpful is support with translations, like, if anyons knows someone reliable to translate (or a reliable method) we could start with translating this page (Terry, Andy, Joe and Geese's bios). The automatic machine gives an idea of its content, but some details would need more clarity, such as Geese knowing all martial arts.
SNK Wiki has stated that SNK Heroines is canon to KOF, but I feel that "Exceptional claims require exceptional sources" applies in this case. Also, endings of most characters in SNK Heroines have been revealed to be a dream.

Last edited:
I think the thing about is that Kukri, intentionally or otherwise, created a dream world that is basically a horny wet dream... maybe. That game is weird and I've never played it myself to be honest.

I think the thing about is that Kukri, intentionally or otherwise, created a dream world that is basically a horny wet dream... maybe. That game is weird and I've never played it myself to be honest.
I found the game weird too. The 3D model is horrible and the plot is strange even for a fan service game.
eh the dream is maintained by the people fighting there so idk
Dream feat =/ Actual feat in this case. If we considered so, then Homelander from The Boys would have potential star level.

Dream feat =/ Actual feat in this case. If we considered so, then Homelander from The Boys would have potential star level.
i'm not trying to scale it lmao i'm just saying even if you scale it it's not only kukuri who does all the job and so it would be unquantifiable

Do you currently need any help from me here, or is it fine if I unfollow this thread and you call for me later if my assistance is required in this thread?

Okay. I will do so then. Thank you for the reply.

I'm going on with the work, I've got Class 50 LS for the verse (Cheng isn't known to be particularly strong, so it should scale out of comparability)
I know Real Bout Fatal Fury Special isn't canon, but this feat isn't story-related (the game doesn't even have one) so I think it can be considered a what-if safely.

Back