• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seol404's best page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
Out of all of my pages, which one do you think is of the highest quality?

You can find all of my profiles here

The Top 10 Sandwiches blog post is a modern masterpiece. I was especially intrigued by number 11.

Crabwhale said:
The Top 10 Sandwiches blog post is a modern masterpiece. I was especially intrigued by number 11.
We're talking about pages not blog posts, a;though that is probably my best work yet, although for my next blog post, I think I'm going to do the Top 10 Movie NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!s which will probably be my greatest masterpiece ever

GAEM TEORY: IS Pulsimann ACTUALY Rodri "Dante"?

ALSO, PPL NOWDAYS CAN NOT TAKE SICK BURNS.

BTW, I RLLY LIEK jeff pall. Seol IS TEH BEST ARTIST.

@Higdo

Kind of funny how you think anything you or your characters do means anything to me. Every charecter here is nothing but fiction to me.

Yeah, and you're just a bad drawn Pulseman, meaning you're also nothing but fiction. I could literally erase your page and leave it blank, but i like to obey the rules. If you think i care one bit about Pulsimann, you'd be wrong. He is but a drawing to me.

Doesn't matter when i have much more power in my creations than you have in hax. Ban me all you want, but i'll still exist somewhere. Also, out of all characters, why have a low quality character take Rodri over?

Seol404 said:
New Notifiaction: WatchSeol has uploaded a new video
That is hilariously wrong. The Real World and JBW Mythos should dominate this list. Skodwarde is NOT the strongest.

And putting Skodwarde at first is not gonna do anything, because who would want to watch your shitty videos?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
That is hilariously wrong. The Real World and JBW Mythos should dominate this list. Skodwarde is NOT the strongest.
And putting Skodwarde at first is not gonna do anything, because who would want to watch your shitty videos?
The Cow jumped over the Moon.

The Cow represents the joke.

The Moon represents your head.

Remember that, now.

Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
The Cow jumped over the Moon.
The Cow represents the joke.

The Moon represents your head.

Remember that, now.
Begone, from my presence!

No, it's because i had the speakers down before then. YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO TRY BETTER THAN THAT!

Also, it means i don't wear headphones.

Christian Higdon said:
No, it's because i had the speakers down before then. YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO TRY BETTER THAN THAT!
Also, it means i don't wear headphones.
I Put Wii Theme Music Over Final Destination And Every Death is A Roblox Oof-3
I Put Wii Theme Music Over Final Destination And Every Death is A Roblox Oof-3

Watch this if you aren't scared. Its an 18+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back