• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Senran Kagura Discussion Thread

I feel like this series doesn't get as much as attention as it should. If you can look past all the fanservice the characters are all pretty unique as well as the universe.

Also the profiles are pretty bare bones. If someone who has played the first and second games could get proper profiles going on the Yoma as well as Kagura herself, that would raise the tiers of certain characters considerably via scaling. I also apologize if this isn't how discussion threads actually are supposed to work-- I'm fairly new on this site. Though I feel like I'm not going to be able to use that excuse much longer.

Two months late, but yeah. Things had been very busy lately. Plus research from recent games (as in actually playing them). Peach Beach Splash hardly established any feats or new stuff whatsoever. But Estival Versus however did, especally when Sayuri shown the girls the image of a massive Yoma that was going to destroy a city. Which also adds up to the city busting feat Kagura would have done if she were to reseal herself.

Yeah, I have about a few more major teams to handle (New Hebijo and the related characters). So it's possible for me to attempt to finish the other profiles with ease. And because the canon for the seires is all over the place, it's hard to really justify everyone as City Level off of Kagura because she didn't fight as seriously as she did in Deep Crimson compared to Estival Versus (who took the combined forces of Homura and Asuka to take down).

I haven't played Deep Crimson but according to the SK wiki, Kagura is capable of turning the entire planet upside down.

I have played Estival Versus and I even created a page for Ryoki. I can work on the Mikaruga Sisters and Sayuri/Jasmine as well when I have the free time if needed.

Edit: I have played PBS as well btw and no there aren't really any feats in it.

That's kind of my issue, sure she can flip the whole screen. But what I'm wondering is if that is really reality warping to make the screen look lke that or literally flipping the planet. I was careful in the sense that I didn't want to make everyone Planet Level for a questionable feat. Hence why I played things safe with the Building to City Level feats since they are reasonable.

Though yeah, we can both work on the pages when needed. Just have to tread carefully with the idea of a planet level Kaguya.

Part of Yumi's justification for her durability is surviving the explosion in the OVA but literally everyone else was there too so shouldn't they all have that in their durability sections?

Also do you think it would be reasonable to add Transformation and Stat Amping to each of their profiles due to the Shinobi Turnover?

Starryknight200 said:
Part of Yumi's justification for her durability is surviving the explosion in the OVA but literally everyone else was there too so shouldn't they all have that in their durability sections?
Also do you think it would be reasonable to add Transformation and Stat Amping to each of their profiles due to the Shinobi Turnover?
Yeah, transformatons and other stats should work.

And as for the Yumi thing, I was forcusing on her best durability since she enver canonically appeared in the Burst/Deep Crimson timeline (well until the upcoming Reburst). Anyways, feel free to do adjutsments.

Also, I deeply congratulate you on the creation of the other pages and doing a calc for the bulding feat.

If there's one thing I'd like for you to do, it's to at least create tabs for characters with transformtaions like you did for Sayuri/Jasmine. I was stumped on that back when I first made those pages and they would feel complete with others can see the forms of Asuka and the other leaders (Homura, Yumi, and Miyabi).

Oh whoops I didn't see your post until now. Yeah I'll get on those soon, I'm also playing through Shinovi Versus currently so I can do the new Hebijo students in case you can't get to them.

Yes I did and that's impresive.

I've attempted calcs before and got stumped on them. So that's good.

Just that you should try adding images for the other trannsformations in the series (Ultimate Asuka, Crimson Homura, etc).

And that least Kagura which is the hardest part. Her reality warping powers are impressive, but something as vague as flipping the world shouldn't be Planet Level. She's definitely City Level going by the Tokyo destroying feat that would have happened if they failed. I'll see if I can send a picture of it here.

https://i.imgur.com/WKM2Smr.jpg

Yeah, it's a screenshot from my 3DS, but still vsual proof for those that needed and them needing to defeat her before her reincarnation is a plot point since they wouldn't survive that type of explosion. Hence why I'm not keep with the idea of scaling Crimson Homura and Ultimate Asuka despite them both being needed to bring her down.

It's debatatble since she never shown off her full power. She was strong enough in a way that only those two would face her. Dai and Rin sat things out because they had little to do with it (Or moreso the former only wanted to train them to be strong enough to fight her and stop everything).

With how doubious the planet flipping feat is, it would be risky to make her Planet Level. And now that the other girls are slowly creeping into other canons with ReBurst, that makes her strength in Estival Versus doubious (Wouldn't count PBS since their fought each other with water guns their their ninpo and weaponry).

Woah, now that is awesome.

Glad we didn't use the planet flipping thing since it's hard to judge realtty warping, but for a calc to do something like that makes the verse very powerful.

This bodes well for the vese so far. Espeically Kagura and the other Yoma.

Starryknight200 said:
Indeed, and she could fair pretty well in match ups thanks to Danmaku and some of her other hax.
Here's the blog with the calculation if you wanna see it for yourself
Nice. This is great.

Not sure if any more upgrades can happen unless we can get some speed calcs going.

One impressive one that I wanted to happen was Ikaruga's rock cutting feat, but they didn't want to accept feats from gaming intros (Yet we have that impressive building one finished). Either way, there are hardly many impressive speed feats other than those who can react to artilitery/bullets (Mirai) and icy gunfire (Ryona), in addition to the Crimson Squad being able to fight atop a speedy train without flying off and Hibari running beside the same trian.

Hey I've created a profile for everyone who didn't have one except for Naraku and Rin. I can probably throw one together for Naraku but I haven't played Burst and I don't feel like I should make Rin's since Idk everything she's capable of. If you get time do you think you could make it?

Back