• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Senku vs Doyle (on hold until Senku's new calc is complete)

Senku vs Doyle

Speed Equalized

All equipment used

Start distance: 10m

Blind, deaf Doyle used

Senku has 1 hour of prep, but Doyle can ambush him at any point during the prep

DoyleBakiRender
Senku

Pretty sure senku can't make anything meaningful in just an hour, and seku will likely be downgraded soon so he might not even be able to hurt dude. Also, so far there isn't any real difference between anime and manga senku.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Pretty sure senku can't make anything meaningful in just an hour, and seku will likely be downgraded soon so he might not even be able to hurt dude. Also, so far there isn't any real difference between anime and manga senku.
How much time would make this equal with the downgrade in mind?

That would really all depend on where the Nitroglycerin explosion gets calced at. Admittedly it might be possible with just an hour prep, but if dude is higher end 9-A I wouldn't bet on this match working out.

Doyle isn't very far into 9-A physically (likely a bit above baseline) at all. But with his weapons he can easily reach levels of power far above 9-A.

I thought blind, deaf Doyle used echolocation so i don't think it's much of a game changer here. If anything, it tricks Senku into thinking Doyle is actually blind and gives Doyle the advantage of surprising him.

KGiffoni said:
I thought blind, deaf Doyle used echolocation so i don't think it's much of a game changer here. If anything, it tricks Senku into thinking Doyle is actually blind and gives Doyle the advantage of surprising him.
He wouldnt be able to use echolocation because he's deaf. Also, the fact that he's blind would be easy to spot, as one eye is perminantly shut and the other one is glazed over, however, he wouldn't know that Doyle is deaf, so he might take unnecessary steps to avoid making noise, and he wouldn't be able to account for his insane sense of touch.

BakiHanma18 said:
KGiffoni said:
He wouldnt be able to use echolocation because he's deaf. Also, the fact that he's blind would be easy to spot, as one eye is perminantly shut and the other one is glazed over, however, he wouldn't know that Doyle is deaf, so he might take unnecessary steps to avoid making noise, and he wouldn't be able to account for his insane sense of touch.
I thought Doyle knew echolocation after being blind and all that? Or am i misremembering something?

KGiffoni said:
BakiHanma18 said:
KGiffoni said:
I thought Doyle knew echolocation after being blind and all that? Or am i misremembering something?
No, for echolocation, you need to be able to hear. Doyle was able to pinpoint the location of the two bats he caught by feeling the vibrations of their wings and the wind they were generating by flapping their wings on his skin, hence "The skin..." "The flesh..."

I think Senku being ambushed in the middle of prep might not be actual prep lol. Sounds more like a Scenario of Senku being set in a fight and given the time to observe and plan ahead of his enemy.

Either way I don't think Senku's gonna win this especially in a jungle setting. He's outmatched and would need a lot of luck and/or prep time. Vote for Doyle here

Alright, since Senku is certianly going to be down graded when the calcs are done, and the matches validity depends on that, we should probably put this on hold. Also, perp is before the fight, so allowing Doyle to ambush Senku during prep isn't really possible. It's also kinda unfair.

Agreed, I'll try to keep updated with the Senku calc, until then, I'll put this on hold.

My thought process on "prep ambush" is adding another variable to the match. For example: "I believe since Doyle is an assassin, he'd try to wait until the right time to strike" or "Since Doyle is both a patient assassin AND now blind and deaf, it's possible that Senku could get the full prep time and win". This was to exemplify the whole "a fighter should always be ready, anytime, anywhere" mindset. If the downgrade makes Senku's prep the only means of winning, prep ambush will be removed

BakiHanma18 said:
This was to exemplify the whole "a fighter should always be ready, anytime, anywhere" mindset.
While that may be fine for Doyle, Senku isn't a fighter, he's a scientest. He actually finds fighting to be an inconvenience.

Back