• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Segregating the only good DC live action TV from the rest of the filth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
So to get started we have official confirmation thanks to the season finale of Superman and Lois's season 2 that the Superman there isn't connected to the arrowverse's main universe distancing itself from basically anything involving the verse, that being said a split for the character is in order and all changes of made to the original arrowverse Superman that are from the now split Superman and Lois Superman must now be undone leading to a big downgrade of said character.

The CW Arrowverse Superman's Profile is here:

He'd be losing his genius intelligence rating with it being downgraded back to above average
He'd lose Multi-continental with Solar Flare as that ability isn't his

He'd also unironically be losing most of his abilities as well since as far as his profile is concerned all belong to the Superman and Lois version of the character those being:

Self Sustenance (Type 1) and Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiation
Super Breath and Freeze Breathe (since both of those use SM&L as justification for the clips specifcally)
Vibration Manipulation
Resistance to Mind Manipulation
He may also lose his resistance to disease and poisons I'm not really sure since it's been stated for sure Clark hasn't been and can't get sick in SM&L and I'm not sure if the same has been said for Arrowverse Superman

That being said the new Superman's profile has been blogged here with all appropriate justifications and calcs given:

Last edited:
apologies I'm unable to use the bar that allows us to make bullet points and send links imbedded in text so I can't make this look better here

I just noticed that Superman is given a 7-B rating based off of a 5.0 earthquake, but based on the Earthquake Radiated Wave chart it'd be 8-A. Is that a mistake?
No if you can prove that it has actually moved the earth or tectonic plates or still has energy comparable to that of a real earthqake then it'd still qualify for the total seismic energy and with this it's explicitly stated to be earthquakes, being caused underground with waves radiating out shaking and destroying some structures, and we have john irons at some point using a device to measure its seismic energy sayings it's like nothing he's seen before

Alls to say it still qualifies for total seismic energy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back