• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Figure Tries to Beat Goku (Figure vs Son Goku) [GRACE]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
In the meantime while I rewrite Stick Gang, I'm going to revisit some verses that I completely neglected after 2 matches.
Rules
  • Pilaf Arc Goku is used
  • Speed is equalized
  • Location is the Default map from Elemental Battlegrounds
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • SBA for anything else
Voting
Wish.com Demogorgon:
Scales to this; 1.14 Tons of TNT

F*cking Goku: 3
Scales 10x below this; 0.37 Tons of TNT

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Yeah Goku’s been beaten many times before, he may not die but he’ll be able to be incapped. That being said Goku has the advantage of being an incredibly gifted martial artist trained for years by Grandpa Gohan, and having the Power Pole means he can massively outrange Figure and if he gets the chance send him flying (he sent a rabbit to the moon). Figure also has a more limited range of abilities here, his size advantage is likely gonna be a non factor if not a hinderance considering what Goku has fought before and Goku’s own acrobatics and enhanced senses to match Figure’s.

Figure seems very dangerous with his explosions, but Goku is very analytical, so he could possibly figure out a strategy if not Power Pole Extend and avoid it entirely. Figure has a good AP advantage but Goku takes stamina and likely endurance too. I think I’m voting Kid Goku

Yeah Goku’s been beaten many times before, he may not die but he’ll be able to be incapped. That being said Goku has the advantage of being an incredibly gifted martial artist trained for years by Grandpa Gohan, and having the Power Pole means he can massively outrange Figure and if he gets the chance send him flying (he sent a rabbit to the moon). Figure also has a more limited range of abilities here, his size advantage is likely gonna be a non factor if not a hinderance considering what Goku has fought before and Goku’s own acrobatics and enhanced senses to match Figure’s.

Figure seems very dangerous with his explosions, but Goku is very analytical, so he could possibly figure out a strategy if not Power Pole Extend and avoid it entirely. Figure has a good AP advantage but Goku takes stamina and likely endurance too. I think I’m voting Kid Goku
Ok than Goku FRA
Counted and monke FRA

Grace!

This is FC/OC, since there’s less members less votes are needed
This is pretty embarrassing but I had no idea this was a FC/OC thread. I was looking to revive a 2-month old match I made involving Kid Goku and in the "Similar Threads" section I saw this thread and it interested me. You can probably imagine my confusion seeing the match over so quickly given I've only used VSBW for about two years 😅

Back