• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

See ya guys

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Casual title but the message is core: Im leaving, probably for good.

Not many people will know me and that is fine, im doing this for the people who might care. I have basically 2 reasons for leaving. First, i was barely active in this place since months now, leaving me with basically no reason to stay outside of the fine people on this wiki. Secondly and most importantly, i have picked up studies in computer science and want to focus on it for at least 1 year (Just so my boomer head can wiggle itself back into the rythm of studying again). 1 Year is a pretty long time which may or break my relationship with this wiki for good, so i may as well treat this as permanent.

I can happily say that i dont regret my time in this place at all. I have met many awesome people here over the time and i hope that this wiki continues to prosper in the future.

A big thanks to:

Bambi, Andy, Oven, Crabster and Glassy as my high hierachy friends. Prosper my sons, continue to rise.

Rebuble, Red and Sayo as my chat mod gang. I will never forget our time in the chat.

Jedi, Zel, Hizack, Shiroyasha and Satomi as my Granblue Crew, Granblue was hefty convoluted but we managed. Hope guys keep it polished.

Saikou, Genki, Kaltias and Causality, as my lewds dispenser. I dont agree with most of your waifu choices because you guys have shit taste but still

Velox, as my all round buddy. Never forget to keep a cool head dear, your passion is too hot for this wiki

Cal, Gargoyle and Earl, as people with passion, for their favourite verses, fiction in general or versus debating.

Lancelot and Rocker as my fellow Knight Run lovers. Keep it alive and polished in my stead okay?

And the rest of the Staffbody, who kept and helped this place to be what it is now. On of my most favourite online communitys of all time. Never forget that admist all the shit you get, that you guys are awesome.

I will probably stick around till sunday this week, just to wrap up some things before i will leave. I will try to check on my message well every few weeks as well, for people who come to for casual chit chat.

Auf wiedersehen guys, this attic is closed for good.

Goodbye, and please take care of yourself. You have been a great member here. I wish the best for your future. You are always welcome back here.

Last edited:
tfw my name is not in lewd

I don't have words. I mean I get that real life is always the first priority, but you are one of the most chill and best person to have around here and I don't want you to leave. I cri

I'm going to miss you Witch. You were really chill as a Chat Mod and it's always sad to see other fellow Fire Emblem fans go. But I can understand that RL has been super stressed, and the forum move has made a lot of things a lot more difficult. So take care and peace out.

Anyway good luck for your computer science study witchy and have a good life! I will remember that message above for me

But damn my best buddies slowly decreased a lot its kind of sad, also my mom will sad that you will leave VSB lel

Sad to see you go, we never talked much, but you seemed like a cool guy.

Have a good life, my dude.

I am just going to leave a quote and be done with it:

"All things end, all things burn to ash. But you, my friend, burn bright."

~The Outsider

sad to see ye leave man. Wished we could talk some more RIP chat time but I wish you luck in what ever u do witchy. stay away from the sea of oblivion doe. Auf Wiedarschen my friend.

Aw, damn. I’m gonna miss seeing you around.

I can’t act like we’ve talked all that much, but I’ve always appreciated your presence. I hope things go well for you outside the wiki from here on out.

To echo your thoughts from some time ago when I was in a similar situation, this is it huh? The end of our battles over custody.

Absolutely ancient memes aside I'm glad you you've had a good time here. It's all always bittersweet when a user leaves but I'd like to think it's a lot more sweet than bitter when it's for such a reason and departing in such a classy fashion.

And I'm glad you still consider me one of your close bros despite not talking regularly in...****, like a year? Maybe? I don't know, time is screwy these days. Point is, I'm always open to some chat if you'll still be on Discord.

Otherwise, I hope you success in everything you pursue and greater happiness than ever in the future. Have a good one ya crazy German bastard.

For everyones farewells and good wishes i have to say:

Thanks-VS-Battles-Wiki.png

I will never forget the time i have spend with you all here
and truly wish that once i have achieved my goal,
that we will meet again.

~Farewell, Vs Battle Wiki. We might meet again~
First Witch

Last edited by a moderator:
I fixed the image link.

Anyway, goodbye, and please take care of yourself.

With this, one of our mythical Chat Moderators is gone.

Take care, First Witch. I didn't know you that well, but I wish you luck in your studies all the same.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were one of the most fun people for me to talk to, and seeing me on that list was borderline depressing.

Im glad to have been a good friend, and Ill hopefully still get to talk to you

I'm insensitive for noticing this thing so late, shit

You have been a chat friend of mine for about two years I believe, I still remember when you first came with the pale Lambdadelta art you used back then.

I know I probably made you raise an eyebrow and sigh every once in a while due to my odd manerisms, but I do appreacite you managed to tank my complicated persona without going volcanic, I appreacite anyone who does that. On top of that, you are one of the very few people who wanted to say a word in that unspectacular departure I made months ago.

Farewell First, truly signed by yours.

Back