• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seda (Dark Cloud) Additions

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So it is revealed near the end of the game by Seda himself that he was the one who left all the treasures throughout the game to help Toan get to Dark Heaven Castle.

In the treasure chests you can find almost any item in the game. This would give Seda multiple additions to his Powers and Abilities thanks to possessing these items.

Note 1: Seda did not buy these items and leave them around. For one, he's broke, he came from the past where his entire kindom was destroyed and he only showed up with nothing. Second, the half of the world Seda appeared in was destroyed and all the shopkeepers got sealed away so he isn't buying them. Lastly they just aren't laying around given the chests contain Revival Powders, Escape Powders, Multiple different weapons and some of the same weapons can be found.

Note 2. It's likely Seda is spawning the items himself given he has nowhere to hid his Buster Sword but it appears in his hand at one point I would assume he can spawn them. Also he's likely spawning them because where the hell is he getting all those chests.

Regardless of how he does it. Seda canonically has all these items on him and states that he's the one that's been leaving treasures you find, which will add this to his page

Powers and Abilities: Elemental Manipulation (Thunder Gem, Ice Gem, Wind Gem, Fire Gem deal element damage to the target), Holy Manipulation (Holy Gem and Holy Water deal holy damage to the target), Poison Manipulation (Poison Apples poison a target on contact), Time Stop (Trobbling Cherry freezes an enemy in time on contact), Statistics Reduction (Gooye Peach cuts the targets speed on contact), Resurrection (Revival Powder allows him to resurrect himself and others), Teleportation (Escape Powder allows him to teleport out of an area), Healing (Possesses several healing items and Repair Powder can instantly fix his broken weapons, Antidote curses poison, Holy Water cures curses, Soap curse Goo effect/speed reduction, Throbbling Cherry cures time stop), Statistics Amplification (Dran's Feather doubles his speed, Stamina Drink doubles his attack power and durability) Damage Boost (Power Up Powder can be used to upgrade his weapons, Weapon Attachments can boost his weapons power, durability, and magic damage, element attributes can boost the elemental damage of his weapons), Creation, Resistance to Time Stop and Ice Manipulation (Anti-Freeze Amulet), Poison Manipulation (Anti-Poison Amulet), Statistics Reduction (Anti-Goo Amulet), Curse Manipulation (Anti-Curse Amulet)

Ok I believe I've listened the effects of every item you can get from treasure chests with the exception of weapons because I can't remember the weapons you can get from chests so we'll just stick with this stuff.

Thoughts?.

Ok thanks, I didn't know we had that. I'll edit it in.

I'm fine with that, it makes sense since he basically just says "I want this" and he then has it.

I'm fine with it too. I also didn't thing "Damage Boost" was a thing, who knew. There's other things he could have, from weapons that can be found Sandbreaker, "Steve", etc. if you weren't already intending to add those just as an example.

I do intend to add the effects he gets from the Weapons as well but I want to make sure which Weapons can be found in chests.

Back