• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Season 3 Danny Phantom Characters Upgrade

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So this has been on my mind for a bit now and I've decided to go through with it and see what others think. Currently, majority of the season 3 ghosts are At least 8-A/Multi-City Block level+ for being above thier season two selves.

I honestly think they should be At least High 6-C/Large Island level+, likely Low 6-B/Small Country level+. This scaling comes from Undergrowth who is At least High 6-C, likely Low 6-B for casually creating a forest and likely being comparable to Vortex who casually created a Planetary Storm.

Note: It was already decided these two creation feats scale to thier AP/Durability

Repeatedly in the Season 3 episode "Urban Jungle". Danny actully manages to harm and fight Uundergrowth but Undergrowth is more powerful but not by a vast amount. In the Season 3 episode "Torrent of Terror", 9:32 to 10:15 Danny can somewhat keep up and was able to survive attacks from Vortex who while playing with Danny likes to show off his power, Vortex isn't the type to hold back. At 6:10 Vlad Plasmius also harmed Vortex with a ghost ray and survived an attack tho he was hurt badly.

Originally I claimed these to be outliers but considering the characters outright get stronger in each season I think it's actually fine. Thier growth is backed up multiple times. In the Season 2 episode "Micro Managment" Danny actually beats Skulker fairly easily which forced the later to upgrade in order to fight him. Season 1 Danny was nearly outmatch by Skulker. In the Season 3 episode "Eye for an Eye", Vlad states he gets stronger eveyday and he showed this by revealing he created over a dozen duplicates of himself while season 1 Vlad only could make 4.

There are not any other real feats in season 3 that suggest theh don't scale this high. The only reason they don't is because I thought it would seem like an outlier but it's not like they don't get any stronger. We have two ghosts we can scale them to. While Vortex and Undergrowth are still stronger, the are not leaps and bounds stronger, Danny outright keeps up with both of them so I think upgrading Danny plus those that scale to them is ok. But I'd like the thoughts of others first.

If there's no anti feats and it's consistent I think it sounds okay to me. We have accepted much bigger jumps in powers for series where the characters are noted to have gotten stronger.

Always found it weird how two random ghosts were stronger than the main protagonist and main antagonists. I agree with this.

I agree with this, honestly Danny not scaling to most of his opponents always seemed odd to me (At least any enemy that wasn't Dan or Pariah)

Vortex stomped Vlad with a single bolt and supernatural breath. Given this, Vortex could really hold back in the battle with Danny. Or it could be an outlier.

Him beating Vlad in one bolt just means Vortex is stronger than him, Vlad is still comparable as he outright survied and was conscious but wounded. Danny also survives attacks from Vortex and his body was actually capable of handling Vortex's power.

Danny also fought Undergrowth who is also Tier 6 casually and is put at a level comparable to Vortex. So I don't see how it's an outlier since Danny kept up with Undergrowth and somewhat Vortex.

The characters are proven to get stronger and Undergrowth completely despises humanity and was literally trying to destroy Danny and as I already stated Vortex loves to show of his power and doesn't have a reason to hold back. Not to mention Danny absorbed Vortex's power and said power was capable of harming Vortex which means Vortex wasn't holding back otherwise the power Danny got wouldn't have done a thing and Vortex would have laughed it off.

I mean, Vortex deal with Vlad much faster than with Danny, despite the fact that Plasmius is much stronger. By the way, should Dorathea, Aragon and Fright Knight scale?

Vlad legit holds back all the time for some stupid reason.

No, Dorathea and Aragon are not shown doing anything in season 3 so they don't scale. Fright Knight also doesn't appear in season 3 with the exception of being in Danny's dream and at the end in Phantom Planet so he doesn't scale do to not making an actual appearance so a season 3 key would make no sense.

Alright, this seems ok to add now. I'll update those who scale to this.

Back