• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That only happened once, and it's unclear if it was even his wish that did it which is why it's a "possibly" and he has no reason to try that here in character.
I don't see anything that says it's limited or that he can use it once, and if he literally wished it and it came true immediately, this proves that he did it, and do you have a CRT that explains why it is "possibly". He has a reason, which is that he wants to escape from Gwen's attacks, as she did with Zambooz, whom she hid thanks to her aura.
According to you shes gonna seal him as soon as the fight starts so he won't even get the chance to fight her and Gwen can just TP back if he somehow sends her away with his attacks (which he has never been shown to be capable of iirc).
As I said he will need to avoid Gwen's sealing, it's simple.

According to you shes gonna seal him as soon as the fight starts so he won't even get the chance to fight her and Gwen can just TP back if he somehow sends her away with his attacks (which he has never been shown to be capable of iirc).
How gifted or skilled of a combatant is Squidward? He's a master martial artist like Gwen and could win a 4v1. If he gets close he can possibly KO her.

I know it says athlete level on his profile but does he show any instances matching spongebob or characters comparable to him in Lifting strength. Cause characters with Class P+ lifting strength can escape Gwen's barriers/bubbles like Big Chill and Andreas.

I don't see anything that says it's limited or that he can use it once, and if he literally wished it and it came true immediately, this proves that he did it,
It doesn't. He very well could have just gotten lucky in that moment.
He has a reason, which is that he wants to escape from Gwen's attacks, as she did with Zambooz, whom she hid thanks to her aura.
Him getting lucky with the machine only happened once and he has never done anything similar at any other time in the show's other 316 episodes even when it would have helped him afaik.
Sealing will only be avoided before it reaches him unless Gwen quickly catches her Speed Amplification during a fight, and Gwen will be able to get him to sleep immediately.
Doesn't change the fact he Squid has zero ways of taking out Gwen long term.

How gifted or skilled of a combatant is Squidward? He's a master martial artist like Gwen and could win a 4v1. If he gets close he can possibly KO her.
OP should've specified the starting distance. If it's close it could grant Squidward the opportunity to KO her.

Last edited:
It doesn't. He very well could have just gotten lucky in that moment.

Him getting lucky with the machine only happened once and he has never done anything similar at any other time in the show's other 316 episodes even when it would have helped him afaik.
I don't see it mentioned that it is limited or something like that, you have to use a CRT to make it limited.
He just has to avoid them so that Gwen doesn't sealed him.

I don't see it mentioned that it is limited or something like that, you have to use a CRT to make it limited.
It doesn't have to be. It has only possibly been used once by Squid in a non-combative setting and it would be NLF to assume he can just use probability hax to instantly win a fight
He just has to avoid them so that Gwen doesn't sealed him.
He still can't do anything to her in a way that matters so even if he can avoid it, it's still a stomp for Gwen.

He still can't do anything to her in a way that matters so even if he can avoid it, it's still a stomp for Gwen.
He will be able to avoid them because the speed is equal and he just has to avoid these abilities, lol.
If you don't see that as a reasonable justification, you can just withdraw your vote.

He will be able to avoid them because the speed is equal and he just has to avoid these abilities, lol.
If you don't see that as a reasonable justification, you can just withdraw your vote.
As I've been saying, even if he can avoid her attacks he has no way of taking her out making this a stomp.
The votes ain't gonna matter cause this can't be added to profiles since Squid has no wincons.

As I've been saying, even if he can avoid her attacks he has no way of taking her out making this a stomp.
He's literally able to approach her and attack her with an AP and then faint on her, and I see something that makes him unable to get her out.
The votes ain't gonna matter cause this can't be added to profiles since Squid has no wincons.
Anyway you withdraw your vote? and your opinion will not be important that it is stomp this will not be enough reply.

He's literally able to approach her and attack her with an AP and then faint on her, and I see something that makes him unable to get her out.
SBA is gonna put the starting distance at 4km so he can't really approach before he uses her hax. Even if he does, Gwen can just use things her time hax on him to insta gg.
Anyway you withdraw your vote? and your opinion will not be important that it is stomp this will not be enough reply.
I'm pretty sure my opinion is important. Like, I'm stating the reasons why this is a stomp which means it can't be added to profiles after grace ends.

SBA is gonna put the starting distance at 4km so he can't really approach before he uses her hax. Even if he does, Gwen can just use things her time hax on him to insta gg.
She need aims at him in order to sealed him and so you must focus and she aims at him. So he has a chance of winning thanks to AP and the rest of the hax which I said is above (except PM and Transmutation), and Clarinet still can harm Gwen (as he harm Ghost), which giving him chances to win.
I'm pretty sure my opinion is important. Like, I'm stating the reasons why this is a stomp which means it can't be added to profiles after grace ends.
One person's opinion is not enough. It must be the opinion of several people.

She need aims at him in order to sealed him and so you must focus and she aims at him. So he has a chance of winning thanks to AP and the rest of the hax which I said is above (except PM and Transmutation), and Clarinet still can harm Gwen (as he harm Ghost), which giving him chances to win.
I've already noted how Squid's hax doesn't help and he can't beat her with AP cause of her regen and her just being able to insta hax him to death.
One person's opinion is not enough. It must be the opinion of several people.
Thats why I'm saying that Gwen stomps so others see why this isn't a fair match to add.

I've already noted how Squid's hax doesn't help and he can't beat her with AP cause of her regen and her just being able to insta hax him to death.
Gwen doesn't kill people, it's a universal crime, killing is not her habit, and she never kills people. His AP can help him make him faint.

As far as I know knocking her out is optional here. Memory Manipulation helps here as Gwen was shown to be vulnerable to it by a version of her future self.

Gwen doesn't kill people, it's a universal crime, killing is not her habit, and she never kills people. His AP can help him make him faint.
Shes still gonna incap him before he can do anything. He's 4 inches tall and the distance is gonna be 4km under SBA, shes has plenty of leeway to incap Squid without him even having a chance to get close.
As far as I know knocking her out is optional here. Memory Manipulation helps here as Gwen was shown to be vulnerable to it by a version of her future self.
He doesn't go forMemory Manipulation in character and the scans for when he used it are dead so I don't know how he uses it.

Shes still gonna incap him before he can do anything. He's 4 inches tall and the distance is gonna be 4km under SBA, shes has plenty of leeway to incap Squid without him even having a chance to get close.
Gwen and Squidward has equal speed which means that even if it's a long distance they still have a speed of "3.39937337583055556e77 C" which means that they will see this is a very small distance for them, and their teleportation is able to help him teleport into Gwen.

Memory manipulation is from "Friendiversary" when he got so sick and tired of SpongeBob that he erased all of his memories by rubbing his brain with a pencil's eraser

Considering how quickly Squidward tries to end situations like this it's pretty in-character for him to use it

Still keeping my vote for Squidward

Back