• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SD's surprise: Samus vs Midora

Let me change it to midora, then. For some reason I thought the garl resisted timestop.

I mean, technically it is still relevant as she can lose to haxless beings due to the sheer gap. But I digress.

What does Midora do first?

SomebodyData said:
I mean, technically it is still relevant as she can lose to haxless beings due to the sheer gap. But I digress.

What does Midora do first?
Since this is pre-skip, likely use Hungry space and his tongue to eat every single atom in Samus' body.

Note that the tongue doesnt run on AP and mostly negates dura.

Hmm, in that case, Samus probably has enough time to Sonic Boom, not to mention her atomic resistance probably would slow him down a bit.

>Sonic Boom: Perhaps the most notable charge combo Samus Aran has, the Sonic Boom releases a fracture in time-space, while manipulating it to appear instantaneous to those restricted by time.

Note that Midora will use Minority World for defense. Which makes Samus' aim very very bad (as in, during his fight against Ichiryuu he couldnt hit him even when Ichiryuu was standing still). Also, Minority world makes organ failure (because she will stop breathing... her heart stops beating, so on).

Minority world makes atoms do the opposite of what they are supposed to do.

Hmmm, well I'm not sure since SonicBoom isn't entirely made up of atoms (Being that it is also anti-matter). Not to mention while Atomic Matter Manipulation and Atomic Matter Destruction are different, Samus' resistance to the former could help.

Still WIP that Samus has resistance to biological manipulation, which would give her resistance to the breathing thing. Also, Samus does still have Stellar AoE to take a account for. Also, Samus is also like an Ultra Instinct Markswoman on top of her massive AoE, so bad range seems far to unlikely. Leaning towards Samus via Sonic Boom, and resistance to Modura's hax.

Wait you said he would use Hungry Space first right? If so, he probably won't have enough time to activate minority world on top of that.

SomebodyData said:
Hmmm, well I'm not sure since SonicBoom isn't entirely made up of atoms (Being that it is also anti-matter). Not to mention while Atomic Matter Manipulation and Atomic Matter Destruction are different, Samus' resistance to the former could help.
Its more like Samus will miss. She would not aim properly and the attack misses.

How is the AoE of sonic boom?

Bre8k said:
Going with Midora here.

Being able to one shot+Hungry space+Minority world=Dead samus.
He doesnt abuse his AP in character. His tongue negates dura.

I'm not sure about that, it should still have the homing part from the Annilator Beam / Dark Beam.

About a few meters give or take.

Oh, its a homing attack? Then Im not sure. I assume that'd completely obliterate Midora?

I think Infinite attack speed was rejected, but it is haxed to the point where it negates certain Time-Manipulation hax.

Hungry Space still work on Acacia who has resitance to atomization and no sell minority world atomization, Acacia just to keep up the damage with his high speed regen and minority world ability to reflect attack, mess up Acacia aiming or slowing him down is still work too, btw how about Gourmet luck? and Midora is very resilent guy who no sell wounds(even if he cant regen) and likely can still use most of his ability even after being tore to pieces(he only need his tongue to use hungry space/tongue)

Gourmet Luck Midora says "Lol" and Samus gets erased like Joie

Back