• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SDBH Goku vs Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arceus has layers of power null and power null reflection tho. Plus 4D mind hax and Invulnerability from all the plates, which includes physical attacks. Plus passive speed boost and Acausality type 4 to resist Goku's passive Probability manipulation

Seems like a balanced match imo

Arceus has layers of power null and power null reflection tho. Plus 4D mind hax and Invulnerability from all the plates, which includes physical attacks. Plus passive speed boost and Acausality type 4 to resist Goku's passive Probability manipulation

Seems like a balanced match imo
DBH probability manip work on type 4. Goku resist layered 4D mind hax and his Power Null also layered. He also has Durability Negation to bypass Invulnerability

Edit: anyway it is late in my country, i'm going to sleep ^^

Last edited:
DBH probability manip work on type 4. Goku resist layered 4D mind hax and his Power Null also layered. He also has Durability Negation to bypass Invulnerability
I haven't seen anyone with Acausality type 4 in Dragon Ball. And even Arceus stomped Giratina who possess type 4

Arceus mind hax works on 4D beings too. Dialga and Palkia

Arceus Invulnerability works on every move/power/ability from the verse. Including soul manipulation, precognition, Time/space manipulation, EE, Death Manipulation, Statistics modification etc...... Arceus also has more layers of power null and power null reflection.

And has a ton of ability ignoring powers, omnipotent, Teravolt, Mold Breaker and passive power null from Eternanus which also nullifies effects. Not to talk about his metal barrier with nullifies effects

Arceus does have Age manipulation and Death manipulation which Goku doesn't resist

I haven't seen anyone with Acausality type 4 in Dragon Ball. And even Arceus stomped Giratina who possess type 4

Arceus mind hax works on 4D beings too. Dialga and Palkia

Arceus Invulnerability works on every move/power/ability from the verse. Including soul manipulation, precognition, Time/space manipulation, EE, Death Manipulation, Statistics modification etc...... Arceus also has more layers of power null and power null reflection.

And has a ton of ability ignoring powers, omnipotent, Teravolt, Mold Breaker and passive power null from Eternanus which also nullifies effects. Not to talk about his metal barrier with nullifies effects

Arceus does have Age manipulation and Death manipulation which Goku doesn't resist
This is sdbh

Edit: anyway it is late in my country, i'm going to sleep ^^
Arceus has like 12 layers of 4D mindhax
Arceus's Passive null negs everything in Pokemon and DBH and is over 12 layers and has over 3 layers of resistence neg

Goku cannot kill avatar Arceus due to his immortality based on his true form. You'd need to kill the true form to win against avatar Arceus as it would just come back every time. Overall this is probably inconclusive in the avatar form and a stomp in Arceus' favor in true form.

Arceus Invulnerability works on every move/power/ability from the verse. Including soul manipulation, precognition, Time/space manipulation, EE, Death Manipulation, Statistics modification etc......
Before i'm going to sleep. Sources???. Your claim is too NLF for my taste

Arceus wins. No way Goku's getting past his type 9 immortality lmao

Edit: Also I concur with Ottavio that this is a stomp

Last edited:
Quickly skimmed over Goku's profile. As far as I can tell, he doesn't have any counter to precog, especially not a layered 4D precog, and that alone should give Arceus a massive advantage, knowing exactly what Goku will do, when, how, and why. This combined with multiple layers of resistance negation, power nullification, mind hax, and a ton of assorted passives, all of them with the bottom layer being 4D concept level, and while I don't know anything about DBH or SDBH, I can't see any way for Goku to win any more. This version of Goku is very haxed, ESPECIALLY by Dragon Ball standards, but Arceus is one of the most broken Tier 2 characters period. Also, just as a side, I am... 99% sure Hakai won't work on llama, due to it predating matter, antimatter, space, time, the mind, the soul, ect. It might work on an avatar, but then Goku is stuck with a Type 9 he can't get past.

tl;dr: Stomp

Quickly skimmed over Goku's profile. As far as I can tell, he doesn't have any counter to precog, especially not a layered 4D precog, and that alone should give Arceus a massive advantage, knowing exactly what Goku will do, when, how, and why. This combined with multiple layers of resistance negation, power nullification, mind hax, and a ton of assorted passives, all of them with the bottom layer being 4D concept level, and while I don't know anything about DBH or SDBH, I can't see any way for Goku to win any more. This version of Goku is very haxed, ESPECIALLY by Dragon Ball standards, but Arceus is one of the most broken Tier 2 characters period.

do you ever wish arceus was banned from debates just like aijumu?

I wish Arceus could have a fair fight for once. Ever since I joined the wiki, all its fights have either been incons or stomps, IIRC.
but honestly should there be a rule on vsbw that says if a character that isn't 1-A/low-A or above. is too broken or whatever

then they should be banned from being used.

since it's impossible to make match

the fact that there is an actual thread with actual arguments about whether or not Goku stands a chance is surprising

I deadass forgot that some Arceus' stuff is conceptual lmao

But yeah, this is a stomp. Honestly should just be closed

the fact that there is an actual thread with actual arguments about whether or not Goku stands a chance is surprising
It happens every now and again. It's always entertaining.

I deadass forgot that some Arceus' stuff is conceptual lmao

But yeah, this is a stomp. Honestly should just be closed
IIRC, Arceus doesn't have anything that isn't conceptual or above.

Before i'm going to sleep. Sources???. Your claim is too NLF for my taste
In the TCG he has 2 abilities, First law, which nullifies any effect that isn't damage, and Metal Barrier, which nullfies everything, including damage. And if you've played Pokémon you can probably guess they have many many moves/powers/abilities. At the very least it covers most of the things Goku can throw at him and much more.

Even in the Arceus Jewel of Life he said it himself, but that movie is full of PIS anyway.

Essentially any ability/move/power that has been used in that falls under a Plate will not work on him. It's more like a hax thing than something that screams NLF but ehh

You can bypass it if you have HDE or CM or others

I mean for 2-B Pokemon god tier matches should honestly be banned literally nothing that can bypass their AE has the range to deal with them and anything that does is a smurf that stomps them
tf2-heavy.gif

In the TCG he has 2 abilities, First law, which nullifies any effect that isn't damage, and Metal Barrier, which nullfies everything, including damage. And if you've played Pokémon you can probably guess they have many many moves/powers/abilities. At the very least it covers most of the things Goku can throw at him and much more.

Even in the Arceus Jewel of Life he said it himself, but that movie is full of PIS anyway.

Essentially any ability/move/power that has been used in that falls under a Plate will not work on him. It's more like a hax thing than something that screams NLF but ehh

You can bypass it if you have HDE or CM or others
The op should use Mechikabura or Demigrah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back