• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SDBH abilities Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Future Trunks ( Xeno ) : Spaceflight, ( flew through space)
    • Spaceflight involved the usage of space technology to fly a spacecraft. So, Trunks wouldn't qualify from the scan.
I am fine with everything else that Dominodalek and Medeus agree with.

It was DontTalkDT who made talks about removing resistance to Extreme cold from all of those who simply "Survive in Space" and the like. But I pretty much said my thoughts on the rest yeah.

It was DontTalkDT who made talks about removing resistance to Extreme cold from all of those who simply "Survive in Space" and the like. But I pretty much said my thoughts on the rest yeah.
Goku has it for different reasons --->Extreme Cold (Freed himself from being frozen by Ebifurya with Kaio-ken)
They were never struck by the portal.
The only time Fu ever used Time Cutter: Black Hole was to BFR Great Ape Cumber's energy blast.

Then Should we add BFR to the profile too ?
  • Future Trunks ( Xeno ) : Spaceflight, ( flew through space)
    • Spaceflight involved the usage of space technology to fly a spacecraft. So, Trunks wouldn't qualify from the scan.
I am fine with everything else that Dominodalek and Medeus agree with.
so these are Good to go ?

Medeus seems to agree to both forms of Dura neg for FU but he he's gonna have it in his dark king form anyway so it's not really a problem

not by that much, u can just put that he's a little more serious then his canon counterpart but that's about it

Alright the final list for new abilities is:
1. Fu (Dragon Ball): Durability Negation (Can cut space-time with his sword) | Dark King Fu doesn't need sword anymore for this
Hearts: Existence Erasure (Erased Fused Zamasu), Paralysis Inducement (render Fused Zamasu unable to do anything)
Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes): Self-Substance (Type 1) | Resistance to Cosmic Radiations, Sleep Manipulation (Resisted sleep inducing foods), Extreme Cold , Heat Manipulation (Unaffected by a pool that was described by the Snake princess to be able to boil men alive, as well as lava), Acids (Wasn't harmed much by Buu's enzymes, though it did pain him) | rework his weakness and some of his intellect description.

Edit: Fu will also have BFR (Can rip space-time to suck energy attack)

This is final, is anyone else disagree, if not then we will process to apply the revision

Last edited:
1. Fu (Dragon Ball): Durability Negation (Can cut space-time with his sword) | Dark King Fu doesn't need sword anymore for this
Hearts: Existence Erasure (Erased Fused Zamasu), Paralysis Inducement (render Fused Zamasu unable to do anything)
Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes): Self-Substance (Type 1) | Resistance to Cosmic Radiations, Sleep Manipulation (Resisted sleep inducing foods), Extreme Cold , Heat Manipulation (Unaffected by a pool that was described by the Snake princess to be able to boil men alive, as well as lava), Acids (Wasn't harmed much by Buu's enzymes, though it did pain him) | rework his weakness and some of his intellect description.

This is final, is anyone else disagree, if not then we will process to apply the revision
Is bfring an attack enough for bfr? If yes add that to list of abilities for fu

also when u open the profiles can u leave cc gokus open for a while? i wanna make the profile look visually good

Somebody who knows what he or she is doing needs to apply them, after first listing the EXACT titles for the pages that you need me to unlock.

Somebody who knows what he or she is doing needs to apply them, after first listing the EXACT titles for the pages that you need me to unlock.
1. Fu (Dragon Ball): Durability Negation (Can cut space-time with his sword) | Dark King Fu doesn't need sword anymore for this, BFR (Can rip space-time to suck energy attack), Danmaku (Via infinite time slash : surprise braid)
Hearts: Existence Erasure (Erased Fused Zamasu), Paralysis Inducement (render Fused Zamasu unable to do anything) | re-work his abilities section with Heart Reading and Precognition, the description is unnecessary long which also make the section unnecessary long so need re-wording to shortening it while still keep the full meaning of the 2 abilities
Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes): Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Status Effect Inducement and Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation (Stun his opponents by reduce their stamina to zero make them unable to act) | Resistance to Cosmic Radiations, Sleep Manipulation (Resisted sleep inducing foods), Extreme Cold , Heat Manipulation (Unaffected by a pool that was described by the Snake princess to be able to boil men alive, as well as lava), Acids (Wasn't harmed much by Buu's enzymes, though it did pain him) | rework his weakness and some of his intellect description.

The Status Effect Inducement and Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation (Stun his opponents by reduce their stamina to zero make them unable to act) part is actually belong to this CRT but because this CRT have CC Goku so i mention it here anyway

Again, please write a list of all the EXACT page titles, so my automated script can unlock them all in one go.

I suppose, but you need to know what you are doing in this regard, not add potentially worse looking images, for example.

I will unlock the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

thanks to everyone for helping out , i've been a little busy so i only look at this once in a while , i'm currently just doing some clean up

Okay. Thank you. Tell us here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back