• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SDBH abilities Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my 1st ever CRT so let's give this a try , here are some abilities i think are missing from the heroes profiles :

Fu : his sword can cut through Space-Time and he can use it both offensively and defensively , in his Dark King state he can use it's properties without needing the sword itself

durability negation (via double sword style time cutter : surprise blade and infinite time slash : surprise braid )

Hearts: Existence erasure ( erased zamasu )

Future Trunks ( Xeno ) : Spaceflight, ( flew through space )

Goku ( Super Dragon Ball Heroes ) :

Spaceflight, Self-Sustenance (Types 1) ( flew through space )

These resistances are just from his Toei profile

Resistance to Cosmic Radiations, Sleep Manipulation (Resisted sleep inducing foods), Extreme Cold , Heat Manipulation (Unaffected by a pool that was described by the Snake princess to be able to boil men alive, as well as lava), Acids (Wasn't harmed much by Buu's enzymes, though it did pain him)

• his weakness section should be reworded

Last edited:
So fu used his sword here to attack cc Goku and vegeta right? wouldn't this give them resistance to space time manipulation

they actually took damage and couldn't even move after being hit , although they didn't get cut in half so maybe that counts for smtg

maybe , if CC vegito had a profile than he would have a full resistance to it cuz he just brushed it off by swinging his hand
Yeah. Though I'm not sure if he should get a profile just yet, since as of now he isn't that different from DBS Vegito Blue

Also agree FRA

He already has Immortality Negation on his page, which is more fitting since gravity does not erase existence.

These resistances are just from his Toei profile

Resistance to Cosmic Radiations, Sleep Manipulation (Resisted sleep inducing foods), Extreme Cold , Heat Manipulation (Unaffected by a pool that was described by the Snake princess to be able to boil men alive, as well as lava), Acids (Wasn't harmed much by Buu's enzymes, though it did pain him)
Z Anime Goku and SDBH Goku are not one and the same. Unless you wish to argue that the Super anime is the sequel to the Z anime which is entirely plausible but is not how the Wiki views the continuity as of right now. SDBH Goku has only shown recognition of Bojack and Turles, but he does not display any of these resistances in those movies.

So fu used his sword here to attack cc Goku and vegeta right? Is this enough to give them resistance to space time manipulation

Only the first two images are examples of Space-Time Manipulation. His Time Cutter: Black Hole is the move that cuts through space-time, but his Surprise Blade is just slashing at the opponents twice over with Time Cutter (the name of his sword).

If they bled normally, that would just mean that the sword cut them, correct? The space-time shit didn't hurt them because it wouldn't have the same effect, i'm pretty sure.

He already has Immortality Negation on his page, which is more fitting since gravity does not erase existence.
The arcade States that he was erased
Z Anime Goku and SDBH Goku are not one and the same. Unless you wish to argue that the Super anime is the sequel to the Z anime which is entirely plausible but is not how the Wiki views the continuity as of right now. SDBH Goku has only shown recognition of Bojack and Turles, but he does not display any of these resistances in those movies.
He also recognized janemba and all heroes profiles follow the toei continuity anyway
Only the first two images are examples of Space-Time Manipulation. His Time Cutter: Black Hole is the move that cuts through space-time, but his Surprise Blade is just slashing at the opponents twice over with Time Cutter (the name of his sword).
1-The 3rd scan shows black slash marks on goku and vegeta indicating space-time slashing

2- there's not one moment i remember in the Manga where he swinged the sword whithout it slashing space aswell so you're gonna need some evidence that smh the sword miraculously Starts behaving like a normal one when slashing opponents

1-The 3rd scan shows black slash marks on goku and vegeta indicating space-time slashing
This is just Fu slashing into Goku and Vegeta, even cutting their clothes as proof. These "black slash marks" are only similar to the portal created by Time Cutter: Black Hole in color. There is also a giant white slash in between Goku and Vegeta.

Also, while the name is never stated in the page, it is very apparent that this is just the Time Cutter: Surprise Blade.

2- there's not one moment i remember in the Manga where he swinged the sword whithout it slashing space aswell so you're gonna need some evidence that smh the sword miraculously Starts behaving like a normal one when slashing opponents
This, the Time Cutter: Black Hole, is very clearly a portal that sucked up Cumber's attack.
This, the Time Cutter: Surprise Blade, is very clearly just an energy blade cutting off Cumber's attack.

SDBH goku is toei goku so yes, the resistances apply to him. Just because he has similarities to canon dbs goku doesn't mean that he follows the canon scaling

I disagree that Surprise Blade cuts through spacetime for the reasons given above. Surprise Braid is legit though.

I agree with everything else.

The only thing I'm going to comment on is surviving in space. Well, most of those resistances are fine except surviving in space is no longer going to be accepted as equating to extreme cold resistance. Ice Manipulation in the like is dealing with Exothermic radiations and conductivity. Outer Space is Absolute Zero temperature due to the absence of an atmosphere and thus an absence of a thermal radiation period. So if your body was warm before moving to outer space, it pretty much stays warm as you fly though space. Ice Manipulation is only dangerous or would require resistance of the conductibility absorbs more energy than your body produces. Which Outer Space doesn't really have that and thus no one is actually resisting cold manipulation.

But pretty much the rest are good in my eyes, including the durability negation via cutting through space-time.

The only thing I'm going to comment on is surviving in space. Well, most of those resistances are fine except surviving in space is no longer going to be accepted as equating to extreme cold resistance. Ice Manipulation in the like is dealing with Exothermic radiations and conductivity. Outer Space is Absolute Zero temperature due to the absence of an atmosphere and thus an absence of a thermal radiation period. So if your body was warm before moving to outer space, it pretty much stays warm as you fly though space. Ice Manipulation is only dangerous or would require resistance of the conductibility absorbs more energy than your body produces. Which Outer Space doesn't really have that and thus no one is actually resisting cold manipulation.

But pretty much the rest are good in my eyes, including the durability negation via cutting through space-time.
So tldr; outer space lacks matter to perform convection and/or conduction based cooling.

But bodies can emit electromagnetic radiation due to heat ....... but that also happens on earth anyway....so no cooling??

Also what about zero outside pressure , don't that change anything??

I disagree that Surprise Blade cuts through spacetime for the reasons given above. Surprise Braid is legit though.

I agree with everything else.
fair enough

the resistance to extreme cold is just smtg i copied from his Toei counterpart i don't think it has to do with flying through space
Should Hearts also have Paralysis Inducement, he totally keeping Zamasu in one place and make him unable to do anything
hm i didn't think about it , seems fair
SDBH CC Goku experience atleast 2 Toei movies which is Turles and Bojack, so it is reasonable for him to canon to DBZ anime
he also recognized janemba i think , meaning he would have to have gone through otheworld saga due to pikkon being present in that movie

If he recognised janemba then that means he went through pretty much every movie except movie 1,super 13 and the tapion one

Here is the reason why a lot of characters from previous movies made appearance in fusion reborn from what I remember there were characters from bojack movie(Zangya), turles(idk that guy's name),broly movie(paragus),cooler(I don't remember if cooler was in it or not but that one blue guy from coolers squad was definitely in it) and their were also characters from slug and world's strongest movie too also frieza was in it too

If he recognised janemba then that means he went through pretty much every movie except movie 1,super 13 and the tapion one
Including 3 Broly movies, he doesn't recognize Toei Broly (obviously)
hm i didn't think about it , seems fair
I will also to re-work his Heart Reading and Precog abilities section, they have unnecessary long description that make his Abilities section also unnecessary long while he doesn't have much abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back