• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scrooge McDuck vs Frieza

Frieza has slightly better raw stats but Scrooge definitely has the hax to make up for it. The ability to duplicate himself plus his durability negating omnisolvent gives it to the duck imo. Plus Scrooge has more experience with fighting in general and has come up with a lot pretty ridiculously ludicrous plans.

Frieza should take this via higher AP, and plays dirty to win, such as blowing up the planet.

Scrooge: 4 (Webcamparrot, EMagolorSoul, The Ultimate Dragon Slayer, Crazylatin77)

Frieza: 2 (Errorsaness, Theglassman12)

Inconclusive: 0

I vote Scrooge too, Frieza has no counter against being literally erased, plus he can put Frieza to sleep. The duck has it.

Frieza via punching him once and call it a day.

Which is all it really takes given the massive AP gap

Similarly, all it takes is one shot from the Omnisove and he's dead or one shot from the Sleeping Spray and he's incapacitated. Scrooge can also utilize intangibility and duplication.

Knowing the dura negation Scrooge has, it'd pretty much come in handy.

I vote Scrooge for omnisolve hax and reasons above.

Let's see:

>Dura negation: Scrooge. Range?

>AP: Frieza. Oneshoting. Literally ANY of Frieza's casual attacks oneshots.

>Sleep. Intangibility. Duplication.

Ok, the range for these things? And duplication is pretty much a non-factor given that Frieza has enough AoE to destroy every Scrooge in one blast.

Frieza seems to have the AP to one-shot. Also, Frieza also has better range. Why does this matter? It matters because this battle takes place 4km away because of SBA, so Scrooge has to get in range. So, I'm voting Frieza.

I don't think Scrooge's durability negation would give him that much of an edge here, since he is fighting a guy who doesn't even need durability negation in the first place, any Ki blast and Scrooge is toast.

I mean, AP oneshoting hax is pretty much durability negation in any attack.

Also Lol at "slightly better stats"

Still one shot from the Omnisolve and Frieza is toast. Plus Scrooge still has intangibility which will allow him to get in close.

@Starry Does he start with or use intangibility at the start of the fight?

Frieza uses a ki blast before Omnisolve comes into play.

Its 8-6.

No grace period. And I actually think all the Scrooge votes are very very weak.

Well, the only "hax" that would be effective here are Sleeping Spray and a damn umbrella, so, unless the spray has planetary range, I don't think those voting Scrooge "because of hax"are really good votes.

what do you mean a spray doesnt have planetary range. Scrooge invented global warming ovo

Back