• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This calculation was accepted, meaning Roman can be upgraded to at least Superhuman reactions. This would also scale to other characters like Sidney, Stu, Billy, and Gale.

Sidney for being able to react to his attacks and keep up with him, Billy and Stu for being able to at least keep up with Sidney or just outpace her, and Gale for being able to dodge attacks from Roman.

Agree: Accelerated_Evolution, PlutoValid, Renitr, TheShape03, ShockingPsychic, FentyBeauty, DarkDragonMedeus (7)

Disagree:

Last edited:
agree, with roman having a statement of being superhuman as well as the Dewey calc made by TheShape03, and roman blitzing dewey. This is consistent.

Last edited:
What about Mickey and Nancy? They also keep up with Sidney. And Mickey can outpace her in their fight
4:07

What about Mickey and Nancy? They also keep up with Sidney. And Mickey can outpace her in their fight
4:07

He just grabbed onto her leg which causes her to trip. Both him and Nancy got blitzed by Sidney multiple times and she reacted to all of their attacks. If anything, she outpaced them, and they couldn’t really keep up.

He just grabbed onto her leg which causes her to trip. Both him and Nancy got blitzed by Sidney multiple times and she reacted to all of their attacks. If anything, she outpaced them, and they couldn’t really keep up.
And based on this video 11:00

And

From Mickey Altieri wiki
During Sidney's performance, she was attacked on-stage by Ghostface, who disguised himself as one of the actors. However, it is unknown if Sidney was really attacked, or if it was just her imagination. After attacking Sidney, you can barely see Ghostface escaping the scene, which might be an evidence. If it was really Ghostface, then Mickey was behind this as he would have excess into the school, whereas Mrs Loomis doesn't.

Mickey was a ghostface who tried to attack Sydney during rehearsal and she had a hard time keeping track of him

I think that’s just travel speed. They’re scaling based off of reaction and combat speed
This calculation was accepted, meaning Roman can be upgraded to at least Superhuman reactions. This would also scale to other characters like Sidney, Stu, and Billy.

Sidney for being able to react to his attacks and keep up with him, and Billy/Stu for being able to at least keep up with Sidney or just outpace her.

Agree: Accelerated_Evolution, PlutoValid (2)

Disagree:
do you think gale would scale to this as well?

I agree with this since it's consistent enough. It should only 100% scale to Roman, Sidney, Billy, Stu, Charlie, and Jill I think. Gale and Dewey also keep up with Roman don't they?

There is a part in 2 where Sidney tries to run but Mickey catches up to her while holding her at gunpoint or something.

I agree with this since it's consistent enough. It should only 100% scale to Roman, Sidney, Billy, Stu, Charlie, and Jill I think.
I don’t know about Jill. If we’re being honest, the only reason she even got into a fight with Sidney was because Sidney had just woke up in the ICU and then Jill started attacking her, plus Sidney was in a critically worse state than her. Not to mention that she only put her out with one stab and a surprise attack. Charlie, maybe… though she did react to most of his attacks. And I’m still not even sure because I think the fourth film’s description states Sidney is out of prime or smthg.
Gale and Dewey also keep up with Roman don't they?
Gale, I think she dodges one of his attacks in the bedroom scene, so probably. Dewey got blitzed by Roman twice, so probably not.
There is a part in 2 where Sidney tries to run but Mickey catches up to her while holding her at gunpoint or something.
I think that’s just travel/running speed tbh. Not really combat speed or reactions, plus Sidney was on the other side of the wall when he grabbed it.

Last edited:
I don’t know about Jill. If we’re being honest, the only reason she even got into a fight with Sidney was because Sidney had just woke up in the ICU and then Jill started attacking her, plus Sidney was in a critically worse state than her. Not to mention that she only put her out with one stab and a surprise attack. Charlie, maybe… though she did react to most of his attacks. And I’m still not even sure because I think the fourth film’s description states Sidney is out of prime or smthg.

Gale, I think she dodges one of his attacks in the bedroom scene, so probably. Dewey got blitzed by Roman twice, so probably not.

I think that’s just travel/running speed tbh. Not really combat speed or reactions, plus Sidney was on the other side of the wall when he grabbed it.
yeah dewey got blitzed and couldnt even defend himself at all. he definitely doesn’t get it.

So basically it’d scale to Roman, Sidney, Billy, Stu, and Gale. Dewey has a current pending feat of dodging a car, so that could boost him.

Back