• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Foundation (Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series)

Is Power Null permanent or temporary? And yes, TS itself won't kill Monica, but freezing and vaping with Cerberus & Ifrit respectively will.

That put, it won't let Dante kill her, and like Gargoyle said both of them just wear themselves out and go and buy ice cream or something.

Shit, I was eating ice cream when you said that....

RebubleUselet said:
Is Power Null permanent or temporary? And yes, TS itself won't kill Monica, but freezing and vaping with Cerberus & Ifrit respectively will.
Ifrit wouldn't harm Monica, as she resisted dura-negging fire magic.

Unless he freezes the area around her instantly, she would just explode and reform around the attack.

Powernull is temporary, although it lasts for several days, or at least that's when a character told her that they found out the Voidslinger was still alive.

Okay, so Ifrit is out of question.

But Cerberus should be enough to incap her, as it's superior to Frosts who are capable of flash-freezing. It also has enough AoE, and Monica won't break out of it because of over 10x AP gap.

I'd imagine she can at least melt it with the Showstopper as she wouldn't be frozen herself due to resistances, while powernulling Dante.

over 10x AP

I've had this debate before, but you can't assume stuff like that with "X is very much stronger than Y" as in fiction the amount of strength needed to no-sell things can be drastically different from verse to verse.

Dargoo Faust said:
over 10x AP

I've had this debate before, but you can't assume stuff like that with "X is very much stronger than Y" as in fiction the amount of strength needed to no-sell things can be drastically different from verse to verse.
She's 50 Kilotons physically

Dargoo Faust said:
Powernull is temporary, although it lasts for several days, or at least that's when a character told her that they found out the Voidslinger was still alive.

Then Dante waits for several days for his powers to start working again ovo

Okay. So votes for Dante are invalid and this is pretty much inconclusive.

I suppose. I'd advise recounting, as Gargoyle switched, and their reasons were what most of the FRAs were based on.

I mean

I've seen stuff where all the votes go toward the person that they FRA'd.

As such, if we did that here, all the votes go to inconclusive

Overlord775 said:
Inconclusive, neither can kill the other
^ and the reasons are:

Monica can't get past Dante's durability before running out of stamina

and

Dante can't get past Monica's regen

Incon - 3 (Gargoyle, Dargoo, Overlord)

Why would we assume FRA votes switch? They voted for Dante, not Incon, they'd just be invalidated due to lack of reasoning.

Dargoo Faust said:
Incon - 3 (Gargoyle, Dargoo, Overlord)

Why would we assume FRA votes switch? They voted for Dante, not Incon, they'd just be invalidated due to lack of reasoning.
I've seen it done on quite a few threads, including the Fiamma vs Bayo thread.

Back