• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Foundation (Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series)

Dante is 540 kilotons, Monica's normal attacks are 10 time lower than Dante's durability, they don't even scratch him, and the Showstopped is 333 kilotons, so Dante tanks it.

He can simply outlast Monica's stamina

Overlord775 said:
Dante is 540 megatons, Monica's normal attacks are more that 10 times weaker, they don't even scratch him, and the Showstopped is 333 megatons, so Dante tanks it.

Kilotons actually

WeeklyBattles said:
If he hits her with Cerberus she'd just blow herself up on contact and regenerate
How do you blow yourself up if your frozen?

Guess this is inconclusive then, neither can really kill the other

Overlord775 said:
Dante is 540 megatons, Monica's normal attacks are more that 10 times weaker, they don't even scratch him, and the Showstopped is 333 megatons, so Dante tanks it.
Yet he can't get past her regen as per what Weekly and I said. Unless he freezes the entire area around her simultaniously, her resistances and regen make it impossible for him to put her down.

She forces it upon herself IIRC. That's the whole reason Mami's ribbons don't work on her.

Sir Ovens said:
She forces it upon herself IIRC. That's the whole reason Mami's ribbons don't work on her.
"When struck by return fire from responding Foundation security forces, subject's body fragmented, producing violent explosions"

I'm pretty sure it's not something she has to activate consciously.

Mami's ribbons would work on her, it's just that Monica bombs her with a thought before the ribbons can even reach her.

WeeklyBattles said:
Dante isnt tanking the Showstopper, he'd have to be way higher in dirability to be able to do so
Massively above 540 Kilotons is vastly higher

540 kT isn't even two times 333.

To tank it without taking some hefty damage, he'd have to be in the megatons, as 1 mT is over 3 times its AP.

That said, inconclusive. Dante outlasts Monica's stamia, but can't put her down for good.

Huh, I vaguely remember an argument from that thread stating Monica wouldn't get captured by the ribbon trap simply because she could blow up and regen.

my bad, i should have used a more appropriate term

what i ment to say is that Dante can just take the showtopper head on and continue to fight.

He doesn't need to regenerate, the Showstopper doesn't have the firepower to put Dante in a life treatening state before Monica runs out of stamina

Just because Dante can't tank it doesn't mean it's going to one shot him

BTW running out of stamina is incap and win is via KO

WeeklyBattles said:
If it blows him up and then power nulls him so he loses the ability to regenerate yes it does
Blowing up

A character vastly beyond its AP

Win is via KO anyway

RebubleUselet said:
Dante is >>> 540 Kilotons feat.
Showstopper is 333 kilotons.

So yes, he can tank it.
No he cant, thats not even 2x durability, he'd need to be in the megaton range to be able to tank it

No he cant, thats not even 2x durability, he'd need to be in the megaton range to be able to tank it

It would have to be in the megaton range to one shot him

He's still not killing her with regen and resistances.

The only thing that she used that ever tired her was The Showstopper, regenerating and putting out regular attacks wouldn't tire her to the point of a KO until long after both of them wear themselves out.

Is regen the only thing that Showstopper nulls though?

And that's if it's not her last resort option, as Dante is going to get annoyed by missile spam and use his TS.

And missiles are not harming Dante in any way, due to his stupidly good Low-Mid regen, which is more than enough to tank A LOT of them.

The Showstopper nulled Void Manip/BFR, although its implied that it nulls Apotheosis/3396 abilities, which would cover anything from regen to making dinosaurs out of plasma.

RebubleUselet said:
Okay, so it certainly nulls regen. But is it guaranteed to null his Time Manipulation stuff?
Strangely enough none of the Apotheosis characters had timehax from what I could tell (In Extended canon she would at least resist it, but I'm not giving her another key just for resistances), so it would work on her.

That put, it won't let Dante kill her, and like Gargoyle said both of them just wear themselves out and go and buy ice cream or something.

Saing that the showstopper can blow up Dante is wrong

he can easily survive attacks from enemies much stronger than Echidna, who has a higher feat then the showstopper

the showstopper is able hurt Dante, but not a lot

Back