• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
239 is my favorite SCP. Are there any other side stories involving her besides the one with Clef, the one with the Neverwere, and the one where it's what would happen if the Foundation didn't exist?

Sir Ovens said:
Don't tell me you don't want to see a Scarlet King vs Crimson King fight Monarch. OvO
Besides, isn't the Crimson King getting downgraded?
That's why it's crossed out

>De capo al fine

When you literally commit every sin known and unknown to man because you are bored

A Sex God vs literally Death

Seriously, use that as your title.

Sir Ovens said:
Besides, isn't the Crimson King getting downgraded?
Check again. Only his avatar is getting downgraded now.

Dis is staying right where he is.

in all honesty, i think god-tiers like swann adn the allmighty, if high 1-B ever becomes a thing, would probably be stronger than the chaos gods, definitely swann, since he has plot manip, which is a really high tier form of reality warping.

Why is TwistedGears/Kaktus' proposal potentially 1-B? How would it cross the barrier from 3-dimensional to 4-dimensional? i.e. how does it ever become strong enough to overcome that literally infinite gap to gain the powers of a 4-dimensional being, and how does it repeatedly do that until it reaches 1-B?

Sorry, Weekly is trying to upgrade DT to 1-B. Didn't realize it hasn't been adjusted yet.

As far as I understood it, DT had High 3-A posession from the start, and doesn't technically need to gradually shift up there, or that shifting up slowly is a game mechanic, and it doesn't actually gain higher levels of posession by posessing larger things that don't have posession. However, TG/K proposal starts at 7-B and slowly works its way up, it can't suddenly become 1-B.

Iirc, Gears was going to destroy Mekhane anyway, so there's the 1-B proof.

@Agnaa TwistedGears would eventually become powerful enough to consume Dr. Wondertainment and the Factory, both of which are 1-B entities

Well, as long as that's stated blatantly in an article/tale and not inferred, I'll accept that.

Speaking of, do we have any sort of category/section/page for groups like Dr. Wondertainment and the Factory, or do they have too few noteworthy SCPs?

http://www.scp-wiki.net/twistedgears-kaktus-proposal

"Because that's what will happen. Did you see the underside of the destroyer? It was damaged even before the encounter in '43. And if you looked very closely, you might have seen the scars were getting closer and closer to the power core. It even managed to damage whatever lets it slip between the layers of reality this time. Eventually the monster will win. It will destroy the destroyer, devour it, and with its power consume everything. And I mean everything. God will return to being one gestalt being, a singularity, and then break. Only this time it may have some outside force within it. The rust of The Factory. The blood of a Daevite king. The Fifthists, Wondertainment, some random person on the street with enough spark in them to be a reality bender. They will have a hand in remaking the universe, and close the secondary loop of all this."

Interesting, thanks, even though that is from an interview with someone from a sect of the Church of the Broken God, it makes sense.

So reading my first SCP tale.

I get greeted by Codename: Fartboy and some stuck up military guy, kek.

Who else is left? Scantron, Gears... Who else are we missing?

3001 was supposed to be part of the horror competition but it was a lot more sad than horrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back