• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
I mean...the foundation has tech that can rearrange galaxy clusters...
The whole Hive Fleet isn't going to be attacking the planet. The problem is as soon as a single ship makes planetfall, which it almost certainly will, they're going to have their hands full. Even defending against a limited invasion, which is often deemed impossible, doesn't help in this scenario considering the 'nids don't need to collect more biomass to not suffer casualties. The Fleet can just send more.

Speaking of which ..... do tyranids spread like the flood or xenomorphs? if so .... I'm positive the Tyranids could regain forces if any are lost

@Janemba

Tyranids consume biomass to make more Tyranids, including the biomass of dead Tyranids. Basically, if you kill one, but don't completely scour it from existence, it can be recovered and remade.

Also wow I forgot Tyranid Narvhals exist

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
@Janemba
Tyranids consume biomass to make more Tyranids, including the biomass of dead Tyranids. Basically, if you kill one, but don't completely scour it from existence, it can be recovered and remade.
Oh ..... well I think earth is ****** unless they pull out 343 or 239 quick enough

@Azzy According to the scenario it is, but i believe the point of the scenario with the Tyranids is the Foudation knows about their invasion beforehand, hence why they could wipe them out before they even get to earth with 2070, and if they do make planetfall its not like the Foundation doesnt have something like 239 or 343 to help defend the planet, or have 1237-L who can just dream them into less of a threat. 2501 can probably crush most of their weaker ships and if they absolutely need to they can use 001 kaktus to quantum tunnel them from existence.

Well the thing is I don't think they have to arrive on earth ..... I'm pretty sure in this scenario they just pop up outta thin air

How does 2070 wipe out anything already in the solar system?

This is all, of course, assuming we're not doing any sort of verse equalization, in which case the Shadow in the Warp comes into play.

@Janemba It states that they arrive at the edge of the solar system and approach earth.

@Azzy Because according to that pic you posted, a LOT of the Hive Fleet isnt going to actually be present in the solar system.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Janemba It states that they arrive at the edge of the solar system and approach earth.
@Azzy Because according to that pic you posted, a LOT of the Hive Fleet isnt going to actually be present in the solar system.
Oh .... well that sucks for them

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah, but if we assume a part is already at the edge of the solar system, going with more conservative Hive Fleet sizes, none will be outside the galaxy. Even going by higher estimations, the majority would still be inside of it, so it wouldn't matter.

This is also assuming, if the Tyranids are gunning for Earth and know there's no biomass on any other planet in the system, the first tendril doesn't just have some Narvhals create some compressed space-time transit corridors directly to Earth. Which, thinking about it, they might do, since the reason they stop going FTL in most solar systems is to feed on planets with biomass.

Oh wait, if theyre coming in from the oustide of the solar system that means theyre gonna pass Saturn, which means theyre gonna have a nice little run-in with The Deer.

Hmm...what if the Foundation set up a shit ton of Scranton Reality Anchors to counteract the warped space-time? Assuming 343 and 239 cant just counteract the corridors.

Also, should this be moved to a Fun and Games thread? This seems like an interesting debate.

Shit I thought we were in Fun and Games

I really, really want to see some Zoanthropes fight the Deer, now.

Hmm...depending on the scale, if the SRAs manage to actually shut down all the corridors, I wonder how close a tendril would have to get in order to use large scale EMP techniques?

Janemba901 said:
How about if Tony Stark joined the foundation ...... Would he be an Administrator, How would the verse change, and could the foundation contain SCPs more easily

This Version of Iron man/Tony Stark Btw https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Man_(Marvel_Comics)
Probably would be an SCP either way because even without the suit he has superhuman intelligence and is pretty far above rhuman capabilities. But he's pretty much neutral and would probably be let into administrative tasks considering how much he knows.

Basically, he'd be an SCP who's allowed into administrator stuff, sort of both.

Idk about Stark being an SCP, perhaps some of his tech, but not Stark himself, i am sure he would get pretty far in the ranks, tho not quite sure about being OX

Gargoyle One said:
There was an Iron Man vs 682 thread where this was brought up
Yeah I just read it .......... so I'm pretty sure if he can make a suit to deal with Galactus hax than he could probably make a suit to deal with 682 hax

Gargoyle One said:
Yeah, are you ever adding the abilities to his page?
Im workin on it, im currently in the process of making Bumaro's profile

Also we never decided if 524 and 662 have Low-Godly regen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back