• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realised...

We made different characters. Sigh of relief

Now now Sir Ovens, let's simply co-exist with one another, it's this simple, you vote on mine, I vote on yours

The infinite-dimensional SCP that was deleted by its creator despite being very well writen and well recieved

according to DJ (who made the 001 proposal thing which is very highly recieved and praised) who made the article, it didnt meet his standards on reception....

wow....

SITHISIT said:
according to DJ (who made the 001 proposal thing which is very highly recieved and praised) who made the article, it didnt meet his standards on reception....
wow....
30+ upvotes in a few hours and 20+ comments of praise isnt enough for him apparently :/

Guys, I know the Foundation is a collaborative effort, but I really don't want people potentially bothering authors about vs stuff, which I'm sure they don't appreciate.

On another subject, creators are often far more harsh on their own work than actual critics. I'm sure anyone who writes, or makes music, or draws, etc. can relate.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Guys, I know the Foundation is a collaborative effort, but I really don't want people potentially bothering authors about vs stuff, which I'm sure they don't appreciate.
On another subject, creators are often far more harsh on their own work than actual critics. I'm sure anyone who writes, or makes music, or draws, etc. can relate.
Why do people do that? it's a site about a government agency containing dangerous paranormal objects ..... not a Vs battle site

Janemba901 said:
Why do people do that? it's a site about a government agency containing dangerous paranormal objects ..... not a Vs battle site
Well, I can understand. People get excited, after all. But I can say from experience in watching this sort of thing that creators usually aren't keen on being basically made into a personal Lionel Suggs to make their characters as OP as possible or having to answer countless "who would win?" questions.

Janemba901 said:
Well, I can understand. People get excited, after all. But I can say from experience in watching this sort of thing that creators usually aren't keen on being basically made into a personal Lionel Suggs to make their characters as OP as possible or having to answer countless "who would win?" questions.
Good Point

no the 3935 article was actually really good vsb or not

Janemba901 said:
Can the Foundation handle an invasion force from this battle? https://forums.spacebattles.com/posts/11899897/
Pacific Rim Kaiju - Yeah, Jeager Bombers and maybe a few GOCs in Orange Suits take care of the Kaiju, with Hammer Down and the GOC's naval batalion providing backup fire, Deep Feeders and White Rabbit take care of the rift whee they come from, and knowing the Foundation, they'd have the situation wrapped up long before it gets to the point where it gets as severe as it did in the movie.

Titans - The Jeager Bombers and the GOC Orange Suits alone could probably handle them.

Chitauri - They'll probably lose a lot of men in the battle, but Jeager Bombers, GOC Orange Suits and Naval Batalions, City Slickers, Nine-Tailed Fox, Pandora's Box, Samsara, The GOC Special Ops...then again they'd still be heavily outnumbered so they may need to use an SCP like 044, 2501, or 2599 to even out the odds a bit with heavier firepower.

Xenomorphs - Samsara alone could probably beat them in the scenario described.

I think Bright would pull something out of his ass. He always does.

Janemba901 said:
What about the other factions? not to mention I'm pretty sure all of these factions are invading at the same time
I'm working on that.

If theyre all invading at the same time then there's not much they can do unless they use an asspull win like 239 or 343, though from the thread you posted it looks like its just one at a time...

Janemba901 said:
Sir Ovens said:
I think Bright would pull something out of his ass. He always does.
I think Bright might piss himself when he hears about Darkseid and Tyranids but ya never know
DCAU Darksied (The one being used here) is actually really weak, like, Hammer Down could probably nuke hm to death pretty easily

This is Bright we're talking about. He planned an entire termination process that involved stabbing an scp with steaks, pouring cat piss on it, running the f away, using butterflies to hide himself, fasioning a seat out of indestructable tree bark, riding 682 - the son of the Scarlet King - like a damn pony, getting 682 to fight the piss covered scp, run the f away some more, and finally play a paino that makes the piss covered scp drain and crystalise it's blood.

If that is not impressive I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back