• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Apotheosis Additions

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
I'm going to repost this on content revision seeing as it got nowhere as a blog. Lesson learned, lol.

Bluestar
The final chapter of Apotheosis has arrived, and I'm finally ready to update the profiles for Monica, Armando, as well as create new Profiles for SCP-3396 and SCP-3731 as a whole.

Also, before you read this, please, please check out this thread for upgrades to base Monica.

SCP-3589 (Armando Rivera)
I'll be doing this quote by quote. This is all new stuff, to see the calcs I already did you can check out his profile.

High up in the clouds, Armando sat on a floating spider web of arms. He looked out at the shimmering orange and purple of the sunrise as the morning broke over the desert sky.
About two hundred helium-filled arms nestled against each other, locked in a complex, crossword-puzzle-shaped kinetoglyph keeping the whole structure stable
More examples of how good Armando's arm generation is. He's also able to use Kinetoglyphs, which are sets of body movements done to acheive an anomolous result. Additions: Flight, specify in his profile he can create hundreds, if not thousands of arms.

Arms he left down below with his companions would alert him to danger, but they had been quiet recently.
Enhanced Senses. Gonna say Hundreds of Meters/Kilometer range with his arms.

The black vans pulled up. Agents in all black tactical gear appeared, and cleared the area. A stray grenade exploded near Armando, deafening him and shredding his right arm.
He felt the cells regrowing. Not now, you damn arms…
Just reaffirming Street Dura/AP for base Armando's arms. He just gets the fragmentation of the grenade, not the full brunt of the blast.

Not more else here, basically just reaffirming what I have on his profile.

Monica Pinkston (SCP Foundation)
After the Earth is razed by the efforts of the Council, Monica and every other -01 instance "ascends" to a higher state of being. Monica, being one of the most powerful of these, transmutes into something, well, pretty powerful. Therefore, she should get a "Post-Ascension" Key.

It glinted in the light of the faraway Sun. Spires of dull towering metal drifted in the cosmic wind, each with a glowing orange core, each the size of a small city. The constructs contained enough power to vaporize star systems. With one thought, the entity at the center of this grand iron cathedral could gaze upon lightyears of space and reduce them to a hot slurry of base particles. Its cannons, reactors, generators, armor, and power were infinite, in the truest sense of the word ... an assembly of endlessly destructive engines was the form of a human woman.
Usually infinite energy statements in fiction are pretty shaky, but it's clear Monica knows what she's talking about, and is making it as clear as possible.

However, I would be happy with Multi-Solar System level with a "Possibly Universe level+/much higher". I'm new to infinite energy statements, so please excuse my lack of experience. Also, Large Size (Type 3)

Her knowledge expands a lot, also absorption of Digital Information and Technology (Should also be on her base key since she does this before she ascends). Eidetic Memory as well.

Her knowledge was as close to complete as it could have been, after devouring and integrating most of what used to be the Internet and the secure databases of the erstwhile United States, but she found herself incapable of forgetting.
Other -01 Instances also Ascend, those who were notably weaker than her beforehand.

Norman. He was nameless now, a moon-sized mass of flesh swathed in a sea of luminous and rich blue-green water.
Immortality, Type 1.

Surely eternity was worth letting go of some outdated principles and prejudices.
Funny enough, speed isn't really touched on that much, but 3396 "Ascends into Orbit" with her and the other instances rather quickly, so I can use that, or her Base speed, I suppose.

3396 Profile
I'll be making a profile on my Sandbox for it, which will be going in depth as to how powerful it is. It would scaling off of every single -01 instance, although it isn't as broken as many of the other "End of the World" Foundation Tiers.

At least 4-A, possibly High 3-A would probably be okay but i'll wait for some more input

Everything else looks okay

Lowballing ascenting into orbit 'quickly' should be solid MHS+, the shortest distance to be considered orbit is 2000 km, assuming she did so even in a few seconds would put her well into MHS+

WeeklyBattles said:
Lowballing ascenting into orbit 'quickly' should be solid MHS+, the shortest distance to be considered orbit is 2000 km, assuming she did so even in a few seconds would put her well into MHS+
Sweet. I do want to ask, what speed would reacting to over a hundred missiles moving at Mach 3 be? I estimated MHS for her profile as she scales off of the Voidslinger, who was able to near-simultaniously block said missiles with tentacles coming from different directions.

Speaking of, I might want to make a profile for The Voidslinger. Dude actually survived The Showstopper.

I'm going to add now, if that's alright. I feel like everything here is pretty straightforward.

Do they ever say how long it took her to perform interstellar travel? Because the distance from the sun to the nearest star is over 4 lightyears

WeeklyBattles said:
Do they ever say how long it took her to perform interstellar travel? Because the distance from the sun to the nearest star is over 4 lightyears
Quotes:

"His mind unreeled for lightyears in all directions, hunting for minds to discover and learn, relentless in his quest for learning and enlightenment.

"She signaled to her people. And they left the Earth behind, to seek their fate in the cosmos."

Mostly vaugue stuff. Like I said, I was surprised there was so little on speed.

I mean, Voyager 1 and 2 are capable of Interstellar travel, they just do it at a really slow pace relatively speaking.

It's really, really odd with the infinite energy statements, but I feel like there is too little info.

Back