• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans2345

He/Him
Both 9-B

Win via death or KO

speed equalized

SBA

battle takes place outside of fazbear fright

Nightmare: 0

SCP-939: 3 (Stalker Maggot) (Walker21232123) (Steven Pogi Paitao)

Inconclusive: 0

SCP-939
FNAF4Nightmare

VS

SCP-939 has a Stamina, Lifting Strengh, and Mind haxs seem to help. I don't know about AP and Durability. If SCP-939 has a AP and Durability edge, I'll go with him. If not, I'm not sure.

Kk. I'm going with SCP-939. They seem similar in AP and Durability, but even if Nightmare had the advantages, I'm still going with SCP-939

Walker21232123 said:
Nightmare hard to see. SCP-939 has lifting strengh.
If you're voting for 939 what does Nightmare being hard to see have anything to do with that? Also lifting strength isn't necessarily a match deciding stat.

People's arguments for SCP-939 are somewhat baffling to me, while I do support it winning due to an AP edge since 939 is 1.32 stronger then a Sea salt Crocodile bite force while Nightmare only scales to regular skull crushing people bring up its mind hax and lifiting strength as an edge

How it being able to lift more relavant to 939 when it can't even hold Nightmare outside of biting him and then standing up? Also how it has the edge to begin with? Nightmare is listed to be anywhere between Class 1-5 while 939 is only at least Class 1

As for 939's mind manipulation, Nightmare wouldn't even be affected due to his Inorganic Physiology since 939's stuff requires you to breath it first

Back