• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Set Theory Conceptual Misrepresentation

Kirinator07

He/Him
So I have a question involving a particular Mary Sue like Cooking Book

I'd like to wonder what rule we have here that scales entities to Tier 0 from just destroying Mathematical Concepts, and if those concepts are human and in the Noosphere shouldn't it be upgraded to tier 0 as well, from what I see it should only be baseline 0 for vastly transcending the scope of SCP-5800 and entities beyond it as the hierarchy is High 1-A for transcending infinite uncountable alephs, but I would like to hear why else should it be or what could change as a result.

Last edited:
transending High 1-A realm is just higher into High 1-A without additional context.

Also, Alephs, no matter how many, are always 1-A+.

the concept of set theory i will say,because the concept of something has everything of that something.
No, alot of verses uses set theory, and we don't treat those as automatically boundless. It's in the rules that verse needs to mention the specific cardinals to be tierable.

No, alot of verses uses set theory, and we don't treat those as automatically boundless. It's in the rules that verse needs to mention the specific cardinals to be tierable.
but not the concept of set theory,i am reffering to the concept itself,like,literraly,the concept

From what I saw, SCP 5650 is scaling off of the Semiosphere thanks to its ability to manipulate mathematics. The Semiosphere scales beyond the Noosphere as the logic behind mathematics and the Noospheres information.

Last edited:
From what I saw, SCP 5650 is scaling off of the Semiosphere thanks to its ability to manipulate mathematics. The Semiosphere scales beyond the Noosphere as the logic behind mathematics and the Noospheres information.
That's what I had in mind, transcending the entire framework of the hierarchy of SCP-5800 regardless of layers and thus allowing Tier 0.

5800 is an infinite hierarchy of High 1-A beings. 5800 in its entirety is based on Set Theory (with each corresponding to an Aleph Number), and with other articles implying that ideatic beings corresponding to higher numbers exists. SCP-5650 ****** with the very concept of Set Theory, which would make it obviously far bigger in scope than any amount of High 1-A stacking would allow. It destroys the very logical system which allows High 1-A hierarchies to exist on. That is very much Tier 0.

5800 is an infinite hierarchy of High 1-A beings. 5800 in its entirety is based on Set Theory (with each corresponding to an Aleph Number), and with other articles implying that ideatic beings corresponding to higher numbers exists. SCP-5650 ****** with the very concept of Set Theory, which would make it obviously far bigger in scope than any amount of High 1-A stacking would allow. It destroys the very logical system which allows High 1-A hierarchies to exist on. That is very much Tier 0.
A CRT might be required to change funny fish to 0

The Starfish might scale to 5650 at some point (as the latter is a Fifthist artifact, usually empowered by 3125) but that's a loooong way off.

wait,there is a starfish?

Why didn't you say the spider, that that was the name that the scp-682 give him
now meme:
scp-3125:i am the embodiment of chaos and i am every in the multiverse.
scp-5650:lol,i am a book that can let you cook fish that can destroy the concept of mathematics,**** you

Wouldnt that makes extranoospheric 3125 at least high 1-A possibly/likely 0?

Wouldnt that makes extranoospheric 3125 at least high 1-A possibly/likely 0?
Like I said I'm not dealing with that just yet. I have things to edit regarding the Starfish, Surrealism, and certain lore characters like the Serpent or the Brothers Death later. But I have other things to do first.

Also, i think SCP-3812 should be upgraded to High 1-A, 0 when ascending through narratives via this:
understand that from this tale, fictional entities such as SCP-3812 which is stated to transcend his author are unable to attack the actual Swann authors but attack Swann avatars or pseudo swanns, which works imo.

My question would be, what about SCP 2747 / SCP 6747-C? Because in the SCP 6747 file, it is stated that SCP 6747-C is currently destroying the swann's narrative layer (or called alpha layer in some cases) which is where the swanns exist. With your tale, would it mean that the swanns within the alpha layers aren't actual swanns but instead avatars of the swanns, and that the actual true swanns transcends the alpha layer?
Correct. The fact that it is described within in that medium means that it is a separate substrate than the "real world" as we call it. The only thing you should accept as proof of something like that is phenomena physically incurring upon our timeline, which, correct me if I'm wrong, hasn't happened yet and likely won't happen.
And maybe even start at tier 0 if noosphere is upgraded to tier 0.

Don't just say things without providing sources for the statements.

Either way no. No Tier 0 SCP-3812. At least not Kaktusverse SCP-3812.

Back