• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-3999 Minor CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no major changes involved, simply an add on to 3999's Extended Canon key.

On 3999's profile and weaknesses tab, its life is linked to that of Researcher Talloran and if Talloran dies then it becomes neutralized while simultaneously removing itself from memory and the SCP database. In extended canon however, it is revealed in SCP-3500 that 3999 is currently still alive even after its supposed neutralization and has joined the Pataphysics Department as a communicative interface between the Pataphysics Department and the Swann entities from SCP-001 as stated at the end of the article here:

"ÓverMeta was, much to everyone's surprise, a success. We didn't take canon by a storm, but certainly we've seen ripples. 56 planes and counting have moved into state of narrative intersection with the project, and SCP-3621 has since been introduced to the bulk, utilising many of Pataphysics' core concepts to form a distinct channel between baseline canon and a notable narrative package previously out of our reach. Similarly, SCP-3999 now acts as a communicative interface between us and swn001-1 entities.".

So I think that for just its EC key, 3999's weakness to being tied to Talloran's existence doesn't apply to it and should say "None Notable" in a new weakness key. Its Article Canon weakness still implies so that shouldn't be removed

Last edited:
Thank you for the replies.
Should some more input be added or may the profile be unlocked so the changes could be added? I can add it myself if you wish since I'm on PC at the moment

I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back