• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-3930 VS Flynn (Shin Megami Tensei)

Flynn resist void manip, will the absorption work anyway? Also, Flynn has feats of killing beings that don't even exist with nothing but brute force.

Ionliosite said:
Flynn resist void manip, will the absorption work anyway? Also, Flynn has feats of killing beings that don't even exist with nothing but brute force.
The absorbtion should work because it is based on view rather than conventional ability, and at the very least the AoE void is simply a natural consequence of pushing a higher dimensional object into a 0D space. Does he have the ability to kill abstracts or lower dimensional beings?

If he killed abstracts and non existent beings killing a non existant abstract isn't much harder

Do they have a profile I could look at? If not, could i by any chance get scans that they are both of these things. What type 1 abstracts has he killed?

Paul Frank said:
If he killed abstracts and non existent beings killing a non existant abstract isn't much harder
Normally I would say so, but I ask because, while all pattern screamers are different transcendent concepts and pattersn, 3930's concept is itself nonexistence

When is it stated 3930's concept is non existence. The only thing that's stated about it is that it just doesn't exist and those that enter perceive things still.

Also I think his killing non existent beings thing might come from this Characters far weaker than the Demiurge can completely destroy beings of nothingness with nothing but normal attacks, and control the primordial void of nothingness that consumes and erases everything that comes in contact with it, even concepts and the Information that comprises reality

Pattern screamers manifest in the world by repeating patterns and transcendent concepts. the pattern screamers that make up 3930 manifest a nonexistent void when they overlap with the world. That is their concept

From what I remember the pattern screamers don't make up 3930 they just exist within it. Much like the screamers that exist within that bamboo area since those two locations were unaffected by the resets after the pattern arrived

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Do they have a profile I could look at? If not, could i by any chance get scans that they are both of these things. What type 1 abstracts has he killed?
The White don't have a profile, but them, as any other Demon in SMT are abstracts. And they has been said to be nonexistent like when White K desires to teach Flynn the splendor of nonexistence.

I don't know how to determinate that, but I don't think so. But this is SMT we are talking about, so everything is posible.

So it's against the screamers

I still don't remember the screamers being said to make the void but meh

It's a general fact that pattern screamers produce certain effects and patterns when they overlap with reality. Some produce text, some produce patterns, and others produce glitches. The ones that these produce is the void, or at least produce all the strange phenomena associated with it.

@OP what mindset is he in? I do not think it will change the outcome, but basically his only chance here is if he randomly starts erasing a shit ton of people from existence, or feed them to the void

Oh, so he won't be in that mindset?

I solidly vote for 3930. Flynn's only win condition is to very intentionally bring down the number of people that know about the void to bellow 10, which he must do by feeding them into the void. If he doesn't know to do this, then it is incredibly unlikely that he will. He is fully capable of incapacitating 3930, but won't in character. Therefore 3930 erases and absorbs him into the void. For these reasons, I vote SCP 3930

Back