• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-372 CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator

The speed downgrade is because the whole hunting method it has is based on going through people's blind spots and while they blink so they won't see it and yet two people looking around methodically somehow spotted it 15 times while it is sub rel?
This is why I think using the calc is better

• I don't think it qualifies for Body Control, its body and muscles fibers are flexible, but it doesn't seem able to actually control them.
  • It should also have Precognition because of this (the pic's going to be broken because it's on wiki, just reload it or check the scan that explains Stealth Mastery).
  • Speed downgrade is fine, sub-rel was groundless in the first place.
  • It might have social influencing due how he purposely led a person to madness through stalking.
  • Stamina has to be adjusted to the new ratings, and it needing to eat only once every two weeks is a superhuman feat.
  • It seems to have an obsession for hiding from people, and being seen seems to cause it some form of distress, since it apparently tries to desperately hide itself. That might work as a weakness
  • Is the picture from an "official" source? Wouldn't it be better to just use the picture used by the main article? It represents the character's gimmick and its description is already given in the summary.

• I don't think it qualifies for Body Control, its body and muscles fibers are flexible, but it doesn't seem able to actually control them.
Would acrobatics work better here?
  • It should also have Precognition because of this (the pic's going to be broken because it's on wiki, just reload it or check the scan that explains Stealth Mastery).
Is basically mind reading valid for precog?
  • It might have social influencing due how he purposely led a person to madness through stalking.
Ehhhhhhhh not sure, anyone with good enough stealth could do it so
  • Stamina has to be adjusted to the new ratings, and it needing to eat only once every two weeks is a superhuman feat.
Done
  • It seems to have an obsession for hiding from people, and being seen seems to cause it some form of distress, since it apparently tries to desperately hide itself. That might work as a weakness
Meh its respond to someone seeing it is to attack them so
  • Is the picture from an "official" source? Wouldn't it be better to just use the picture used by the main article? It represents the character's gimmick and its description is already given in the summary.
SCP: Containment Breach is the most well known fan gameso take it however you want, personally I don't care enough to change the current pic

Would acrobatics work better here?
No, it doesn't seem to be able to perform any type of acrobatic movement, the whole thing is a scientific way to explain why it can move at superhuman speed.

Is basically mind reading valid for precog?
Yes, the article says it predicts, so it's valid even if it isn't seeing the future, it's a kind of akin to Analytical Prediction.

Ehhhhhhhh not sure, anyone with good enough stealth could do it so
You must have superhuman speed and precision like it, on top of being willingly to drive a person insane in that way, it's still something it is able of doing well, personally I'd count it.

Meh its respond to someone seeing it is to attack them so
I've always thought we don't list weaknesses that just hinder you in combat, and its obsession seems to affect it negatively in a psychological way, but I'm fine with it not being listed.

SCP: Containment Breach is the most well known fan gameso take it however you want, personally I don't care enough to change the current pic
It should be fine then, I think, I'll let people more knowledgeable on SCP than me judge it.

No, it doesn't seem to be able to perform any type of acrobatic movement, the whole thing is a scientific way to explain why it can move at superhuman speed.
"Self-Momentum: The character controls their own movements, being capable of accelerating and decelerating quickly with no issues, by physical means, such as pushing against a surface or grabbing an object mid-air, in order to change one's direction."

I feel like stating it has percise moves qualifies for that, plus what else would being abnormally flexible in your entire body be?
I always took Elsasticty as being stretchy while just flexibility is acrobatics
Yes, the article says it predicts, so it's valid even if it isn't seeing the future, it's a kind of akin to Analytical Prediction.
Okay ig I'll add it
You must have superhuman speed and precision like it, on top of being willingly to drive a person insane in that way, it's still something it is able of doing well, personally I'd count it.
I mean yah that's my point, it isn't achieving the effect through talking or any actual social skills, it just does an elobrate peek-a-boo which anyone who's fast and stealthy enough can pull off.
Also I don't think willingness to do it matters at all here
I've always thought we don't list weaknesses that just hinder you in combat, and its obsession seems to affect it negatively in a psychological way, but I'm fine with it not being listed.
I mean we're indexing it for the sake of vs matches so weaknesses that do jack shit in combat seem irrelevant for the wiki's purpose so

"Self-Momentum: The character controls their own movements, being capable of accelerating and decelerating quickly with no issues, by physical means, such as pushing against a surface or grabbing an object mid-air, in order to change one's direction."

I feel like stating it has percise moves qualifies for that, plus what else would being abnormally flexible in your entire body be?
I always took Elsasticty as being stretchy while just flexibility is acrobatics
I'm not sure if this counts, I think it refers to doing it in mid-air, on a wall, while jumping and stuff, for what it seems, SCP 372 just dashes really fast.
Having an abnormally flexible body is just physiology, many animals have bodies more flexible than humans', and SCP 372 seems to be a big bug.

I mean yah that's my point, it isn't achieving the effect through talking or any actual social skills, it just does an elobrate peek-a-boo which anyone who's fast and stealthy enough can pull off.
Also I don't think willingness to do it matters at all here
I'd list it anyway because you have to avoid making any mistake in the long run, but I'm fine with it not being added.

I mean we're indexing it for the sake of vs matches so weaknesses that do jack shit in combat seem irrelevant for the wiki's purpose so
Not really, we also list things that aren't combat applicable or related to combat because the purpose of our indexing isn't only for vs matches, but I once again see your point, so it's fine to not having it listed.

I'm not sure if this counts, I think it refers to doing it in mid-air, on a wall, while jumping and stuff, for what it seems, SCP 372 just dashes really fast.
Having an abnormally flexible body is just physiology, many animals have bodies more flexible than humans', and SCP 372 seems to be a big bug.
I mean I think they should have Acrobatics too then since well humans are the starting point for powers like this so
I'd list it anyway because you have to avoid making any mistake in the long run, but I'm fine with it not being added.
What mistakes are there to make here?
Again this doesn't seem complex to me so I'll keep being in favor of not adding
Not really, we also list things that aren't combat applicable or related to combat because the purpose of our indexing isn't only for vs matches, but I once again see your point, so it's fine to not having it listed.
Yah I'll keep with it being not listed

Alright I changed it to that
So unless you want to ping other supporters to comment on the thread I think the CRT can be applied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back