• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-3589 vs. Vorkath

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Seems like an intresting matchup. AP-wise Armando should be superior, but Vorkath has a larger variety of powers and abilities.

This is Apotheosis Canon Armando, and speed is equalized.

Vorkath -

Armando -

Incon -

Armando
Vorkath1

I don't think Vorkath is too far behind in AP. While his durability is, Vorkath's power is very high. He is able to casually one-shot beings far higher than 5 gigajoules in durability.

His moveset is broad and I don't know if Armando can survive the venom DoT in addition to all Vorkath's other powers. I'm voting Vorkath.

If Vorkath's abilities operate on magic, Armando has a pretty hefty resistance to them.

That put, Armando wouldn't have counters to high toxins unless they also happen to operate on magic.

He could also adapt to some attacks; if he blocks Vorkath's attacks with his arms (which he tends to do with large attacks), he could just shed and regrow them if they happen to be infected. If he gets frozen he can grow arms made of napalm, etc.

Armando -

Vorkath - 1 (Assault)

That will definitely help, but the toxins themselves are not magic, and can be applied by non-magical entities like snakes.

Vorkath also has non-magical attacks, although they aren't as powerful; dragonfire is generally the most potent power he has.

Although it is probably game mechanics, Dragonfire Bomb is typeless damage and thus doesn't qualify as magic in-game, but since we know that Dragonfire is magical that probably isn't a valid point.

True. Are the Toxins applied to the whole body immediatly like in Pokemon, or do they spread over areas they touch? Otherwise Armando can block with his arms and shed them as they are infected.

The methodology of the damage is never explained. I'd imagine it is impact-spreading, but the projectile is larger than most people.

If his dura isn't that strong, and Armando has the advantage, so I kind of have to vote against Vorkath

Back