• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-239 vs Nagilum

How far into 1-B is Nagilum? Because 239 is above dudes who are above dudes who are countless dimensional.

Sir Ovens said:
How far into 1-B is Nagilum? Because 239 is above dudes who are above dudes who are countless dimensional.
Possibly getting moved down to "six-digit dimensional" at some point, but that doesn't really matter, here.

Indeterminately countless if we want to use the highest interpretation. It's OUTSIDE of countless dimensions, with Data saying its lack of physical parameters being like another KIND of dimension.

Isn't like SCP-239 sorta equal to SCP-343 or at least somewhat comparable?

343 is above the High Elder Gods who transcend the domain of the Brothers Death and then there's the rest of the scaling from there.

SCP-239 is somewhere above 196,884 dimensions, since she transcends lower God Tiers who are 196,884-D.

How strong is Nagilum?

If we assume the High-Ends for both (which haven't been downgraded yet since Yaldy's page hasn't been downgraded) SCP-239 would probably win if we used A>B>C logic. (Brothers Death vs. Q-Prophet)

But we don't use that logic so yeah.

What are the dimensions of the Q-Prophet?

If Nagilum is multiple six-digit he would be at least 200,000-D, which is higher than 239's "above 196-884-D", although I'd say they are around the same level via lowballing.

Q-Prophet is on a whole new level of existence and a higher dimension than either Q or Nagilum.

@Kep

Azzy was talking about SCP, not Trek. Trek's dimensions are near infinite, but don't have quite enough to put them at High 1-B. They're both "countless" scaling off the "limitless dimensions" comment and infinite layers/domains of subspace, which are directly tied into the existence of higher dimensions. I've actually currently been trying to defend "Possibly High 1-B" in the Trek revisions thread.

I'm perfectly aware he was talking about SCP.

"Limitless dimensionds" sounds higher than the SCP God-Tiers, or otherwise unquantifiable.

I'm waiting for High 1-B Trek to see how they fare against the Crimson King, granted idk if he's staying High 1-B and being OP but eh.

@Kep

My bad, it looked like you were saying that about Trek chars.

And yeah, I agree. It's mostly used as a backup to the fact that subspace is infinite and has infinite layers/domains. (That along with infinite temporal dimensions possibly existing in an episode of TNG is why I'm trying for "1-B, possibly High 1-B"

ST verse is big, and peeps like prophet q and q-calamarain fusion are not even the god tiers

Well, I'll put it this way. There's only three interpretations: 19-D, 27-D, or beyond countless. Nagilum is outside of the multiverse.

For SCP there's two interpretations: 196,884-D and beyond countless. 239 transcends characters who are outside the multiverse.

Apparently her battle with another non-existent entity (The Neverwere...are they dimensionless?) with less hax, who "resisted the multiverse" ended in an inconclusive. And I honestly could say Nagilum is sorta the same. It's not only outside of the multiverse, but it is also a dimensionless being with no tangible entity who lacks any makeup whatsoever.

The Neverwere are dimensionless but it was using a damaged Way as a host body, making it fall under that dimensional category.

Resisted the multiverse...?

No she ended up beating it, though not in the conventional sense of killing it, she just forced it into existence. If the Nagilum is the same way she can do the same to it. Especially if this is 239 in her prime as her fight with the Neverwere was when she was an inexperienced child, whereas in her prime she has a total mastery of her abilities.

Do the Nevers have any concept manip, massive void manip since they control the entirety of their void, etc?

Yes to both but their void manip isnt that potent, but 239's massive power gap between her prime and her child self should balance that out

To make it not a stomp, shouldn't we assume SCP and ST are both countless-D, then use 239's and Nagilum's relation to baseline countless to figure out how to compare their AP?

Which is why we should use their relation to baseline countless (how many stomps of separation they are from countless, and how large those stomps are) to compare AP.

Is 239 even that far off baseline countless? I thought ways were baseline-countless constructs, and her other feat is casually recreating the countless-D universe.

It's complicated with Trek. It's not like "this is how many dimensions and AP things that X character transcends", it's more like, how does a lack of dimension (it is directly stated to be dimensionless) or existent nature factor into being above something with potentially infinite cells of countless dimensionality? Further complicating is the fact that the 1-B's of Trek aren't really comparable to each other, as there isn't too much fighting at that level. You could argue that Q and Nagilum are comparable (And Q definitely stomps many degrees of countless dimensionality, up to beings like themselves) but it's inconclusive. The main reason Nagilum is considered "1-B" is because it's in a void outside creation. Subspace is the reason for 1-B; it contains infinite cells and layers in it, with higher dimensions in at least some of the cells; it's linked to higher dimensions in a way never explained canonically. The face that appears which Nagilum uses isn't its "body", it's more akin to something it uses to communicate with the crew. It's overwhelmingly likely that Nagilum encompasses and embodies its own void, since it was able to communicate with the Enterprise even outside its void and it was further able to tamper with its fundamental nature, causing it to intersect with space and time.

Back