• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equilized... doesn't that take away 173's most potent advantage?

Anyway, at the moment, all Sanura needs to do is throw up a force field, and 173 can't touch her. Especially as, with speed equilzed, say, to Sanura's level, each time she blinks, 173 will barely move as he is now slow as hell. She will have as much time as she wants to pound away at him with literally every part of her arsenal.

I thought the High Hypersonic attack speed would make it a stomp. If it doesn't, then I'd be more than happy to unequalize speed.

The thing about 173 is that he is so dangerous because people can't see him coming. His whole MO is to attack people when they aren't looking. Because of his nature, he can only move when people aren't looking, which tends to be when they blink in a VS matchup such as this.

Blinking is fast. Real fast. So, 173 needs that crazy speed to even get close to his opponents. This is one of the few cases in a VS Battle when equalizing speed actually makes the battle more lopsided. So yeah, I would advise unequalizing speed, as equalized speed actually makes it a stomp in Sanura's favour

All things told, I'm voting for Sanura. She would pretty quickly figure out that 173 can only move when she isn't looking, it ain't rocket surgury. She can also throw a crap-ton of all sorts of magic in 173's general direction, which will ruin his day. On the other hand, 30 meters means that 173 only needs a couple of blinks to get within neck-snapping range, and is kinda durable, being made of concrete and all.

Sanura very high-diff

Actually, I just remembered, Sanura has used her BFR during combat. In book three, she used her forcefield as the magic circle required to send Assefa, Najja, Zareb, and half of the enemies dozens of miles away. It still requires an incantation, however, like most things she does.

Back