• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-106 versus Vanilla Ice: Melted Vanilla Ice Cream (9-4)

He evaded Silver Chariot because SC couldnt properly attack hi without being voided by Cream. SC was able to impale him numerous times and even broke his neck when he poked his head out of Cream

Ok I'm back. So, when I said that Ice could evade SC I actually do mean SC attacking and Ice moving away and disappearing into his dimension, not just him already being there or something like that. This is even more important here considering that SC is faster than Cream.

• Here, here & here Pol attacks Cream and is only able to give him some imprecise damage before Ice disappears "in an instant".
  • Here & here Pol attacks Cream and isn't able to do any damage before he disappears.
  • Here & here Pol attacks Ice, but he says "Nah.", does a flip into his Stand and disappears. Also no damage.
  • After that Pol uses Iggy's sand to know where Cream is moving, Pol attacks him right after Ice was checking around. That's how SC was able to impale his head and break his neck, just saying that Pol did that without context is super misleading. Had Pol no info on where Ice was the latter would have just disappear into his dimension.
  • Later Ice had only a near dead Iggy and Pol thought to be dead, so he completely came out of his Stand, being also pretty injured, and was caught by SC to receive more damage.
  • And lastly he just got PIS. Do we agree on that one? (This site doesn't have what's next lol)

Isn't that part of Ice's irrational judgement when DIO is insulted in someway? He did it before when Iggy's stand transformed into him. And all that doesn't matter as speed is =.

Me: Ice would just come back to his dimension, avoiding harm.

You: That's not very in character for Ice

Me: Yes, it is. See here, here & here him doing that with someone faster, thus proving that IC he does that pretty fast.

You: And all that doesn't matter as speed is =.

Sure, ma. Can you tell us what would matter?

Ignore the first two sentences of my previous post as I didn't understand what part you were talking about. However none of these attacks were surprise attacks. With speed equalized Ice would come out of his stand and look for his opponent. 106 with the prior knowledge would wait for this moment and the second he sticks his head out and grab him and corrode his head incapacitating him or possibly killing him. But this is just a possible wincon for 106. They both have chances for a win here.

Would he tho? If he knows things as far as Ice completely coming out of his Stand after knowing his target is dead, then yes, if not then then 106 would just attack him in Ice's other 2 methods of looking around; Just taking off his head to look or nor even doing that and letting his Stand looking. Pol attacked him like that when knowing how his Stand works.

I'm also remembering that, as a vampire, Ice would scale to DIO's Enhanced Senses, which would give him some help here. He reacted quickly to the fake DIO attacking him and one of SC's attacks, both without even looking, possibly due to that power.

106's prior knowledge consists of knowing what Cream and vanilla ice are capable of. I could give him knowledge of Cream's weakness if Enhanced Senses makes it too much of a problem.

Idk, those Enhanced Senses seem pretty wanked based on that DIO vs Diavolo thread. I'm skeptical to that given its inconsistencies and limitations, hense why I said that they would give him some help.

Such an attack being extremely out of character for him most likely

Plus that would put him well within 106's corroding range

Back