• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Since Weekly made the profile, I thought this matchup would be perfect. Speed is equalized, and this is base Cain. Battle starts with Highway to Hell active, both are bloodlusted.

073 -

Thunder -

Incon -

Scp 073 by dekades8-dbk59v0
Thunder McQueen

Ricsi-viragosi said:
076s attack reflection laughs at hth
The attack reflection would reflect it back into McQueen, which reflect back to Cain with HtH, which reflect back again. This is like this thread. Only different universe Cain.

Would that count as Incon? I'm not even sure how that would turn out.

No, his attacks reflection stops him from getting damaged, as such, thunder simply kills himself and loses

Soooo Cain just wins every fight via attack reflection?

I mean every 73 battles will be a stomp since no 9-B can harm him without getting killed ....plus its stomp anyway

073 is immortal so thunder McQueen would literally get what he wants seeing as even if his attempt fails im sure the damage from a failed attempt straight after a failed attempt would kill thunder

Back